lowered cclb srw pics

outcast

Jan 27, 2014
mo
Im getting a second truck for the farm and thinking of making my old one a highway hotrod truck only. Im lowering it putting 18's on it but its a cclb srw and i really want to see a lowered one before i spend the money all i can find are short beds. Any pics would help thanks.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
This one had a long bed on it, now has a short bed. But at least you can see how they look lowered. Mine is insane fast and handles great. I love it

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
What size rims and tires are on your truck Mainecobra? And what offset are they?

I've got a set of 18s with 0 offset on my wife's truck, and the tires are like a 33". Wanting to go about the same height yours is, but even as it sits right now, the tires rub on the fender lining and a couple other spots

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Thanks guys. The rims are 20x10. Cant remember offset but ill look through my paperwork. Nitto 420 tires ill get the exact tire size tommorow i forget.DJM 3/5 drop. Qa1 adjustable shocks, hellwig sways, traction bars.Yea i have to trim the passenger wheel well liner a bit more and zip tie it up a little more then everything will clear great.

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
And for once in my life i bought a vehicle all built and done right. I bought this truck off a local guy to me who bought this truck brand new and built everything with the best of the best didnt skimp a dollar. Best transaction ever. Prior owner is the friggn man, just a great guy. So i didnt have to do a damn thing which as im sure you guys know is soooo rare to not have to clean up peoples mistakes. I went back and forth on lifting it but its dialed in so well id be stupid to mess with it. I use it basically like a sports car so its gonna stay low and mean. Ha ha. First duramax and ill never own a different truck.

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
I showed my wife the pics of your truck and she definitely wants to lower hers like yours. The tires on her truck are 285/65/18s. Had to trim the liner and some of the front plastic. It barely rubs on the liner if you're tweaked a certain angle.

Last edited:

Mainecobra

Sep 19, 2014
Yea i had to trim a bit up front as well with my set up. No rubbing now . Had to zip tie the passenger liner a bit back in the front as it rubbed a bit on the passenger side. Love it at this height but lets just say im not going off road with the duramax any time soon!!!