lmm yes or no

durawhore

Aug 19, 2014
So been thinking of selling my lly and picking up an lmm what should I look out for? planing on it being a daily driver built trans twins or an s400 single. Do the lmm`s use the same pistons As the lbz? Give me your inputs on these lmm trucks and how well there holding up

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Yes they use the same pistons. It's a crap shoot some hold some don't. They are smoother, quieter, and can be made very quick easily. I love mine.

durawhore

Aug 19, 2014
I have had 5 lb7s and 3 llys I'm just ready for something different and newer everyone's open to the own opinion just cause its newer doesn't always mean it's better just saying

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Love my Lilly and will never sell it.... But I have built and been around some pretty badass LMM's:thumb: Your not going to go wrong with one.

durawhore

Aug 19, 2014
In puts on the lml? Found one for around the same price as this lmm I was looking at

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
My LMM has took more abuse out of the gate than my LLY could handle, the tranny not so much but I've been rough on it. I like my LMM better running wise. Little less room to work under the hood but not enough to worry too much about. Id sport an LML.

RickDLance

Feb 14, 2007
I've had 4 lly's and 3 lmm's. I too like the lmm's better. They're a little more complicated but that is just evolution I guess.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
So far my lml has been great, power wise it's a lot better then my old lly when it was stock. A lot smoother and the trans will hold up to the abuse a lot better. So my vote goes to lml over lmm.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Lml has treated us amazing through some very heavy long hauls. We ran lb7 and lbz only though skipped the lly trucks and avoided the lmm due too emissions shit at the time. Ended up with the king of emissions with the lml.

Id sure go lml. Ours is an animal with the 48' 6 horse fully laden. Decent mileage also.