LMM: LMM no interior/exterior/crank power

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
Last night an LMM was running perfectly in my driveway, Parked it in the shop and did a Transgo Jr on it. The truck has been sitting for about 3 months prior. I went to start it today and there was ZERO power to anything in the truck. No interior lights, no dash, turn the key and nothing happens. I'm thinking the batteries just flatlined and I'll have them
on the charger tomorrow. (Unsure how old they are) Can anybody relate to this? Hard telling battery voltage as my multimeter is in my toolbox at work -.-however when you disconnect the batteries the typical "spark sounds" were not there. I'm just having a hard time believing batteries gave up all of a sudden over night. I check fuses under the hood and on the drivers side in the cab. I checked ground connections on the block, and followed the battery cables. I Haven't yet checked the mega fuse under the fuse box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Has happened to me. And I know of other as well. Parked at night and next morning nothing at all. Driven every day.

Passenger side battery crapped out and drained the other over night.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
Placed them both on the charger just now and they immediately went into deep discharge recovery mode. Let's see how this turns out.

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
Just a follow up on my problem. It happened to be deeply discharged batteries. The battery charger was able to recover them and they took a full charge over 7 hours. Load tested and passed. Truck is back up and running great. Thanks for the help Awenta and Harbin_22!