LML tune from Rob Coddens

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Been talking to Rob for a while about his tunes for the LML and we got together today and he tuned my truck.WOW. I built his LML trans and we used a different converter in his truck than mine. That is a story for a different time. The tune changed my truck completely. No more dead pedal. Response was instant. We compared trucks as they are very close. Robs tune will put the LML in the 14's very easy with no smoke. Since Rob is running a different converter than mine, we will put together a complete report on torque converter choice. The difference in his truck and mine surprised us both.
Thanks Rob.:hug:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
Mike. I am not ready to build this Trans what with 2 weddings for my kids coming this next year. will the stock trans hold this tune?

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Mike. I am not ready to build this Trans what with 2 weddings for my kids coming this next year. will the stock trans hold this tune?

Robs C3/C4 clutches were gone. Rob probably cause the damage with his foot. If you don't beat on it, it'll hold providing we raise the pressure with an electrical mod.