LML LML Performance

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I got a chance to take my LML to the track last night. We had a daily driver shoot out for the diesel trucks. I was surprised at how well it ran. I couldn't 60 that well on that track so the times were not as good as they could have been but the MPH was very good I thought. It ran 8.6s with 2.0s in the sixty foot. The mph best was 83.65. It weighs 8060 pounds without me in it. I know you don't get many guys posting up about their LML trucks. As a daily driver they are a very good truck considering all aspects of the models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Stock other than deletes , tuning, exhaust and tranny work. I'm sure I can get it down to 8.20s if the track is prepped better and run a lighter tire setup. It has aftermarket 20s and heavy 33 inch all terrains. They weigh 94 lbs each. That is my daily driver, tow whatever tune.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
these things are heavy arnt they. Mines 8280 without me in it. it's crazy tho, once they are deleted, they are a whole different truck. strong runners forsure.
awesome numbers tho shanes. congrats

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Thanks brother. I am amazed at the potential they have. It would be great if we just had those missing tables in the tuning. I guess I need to weigh it again too. That weight was with stock tires and I didn't have all the tools in my tool box either.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Well curiosity got me so I stopped in and weighed on the same Cat scales this morning. Before deleted and with stock tires and all it weighed 8080 lbs. After all deletes and with aftermarket wheels it weighs in at 7720 lbs. So all the emission crap weighs quite a bit.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Yeah I figured when it's all off the truck, it has to weigh 2-275lbs total. I could be over a touch, but I know the exhaust alone is crazy heavy. Mines lifted on 22s and 35s. so it's still a heavy girl regardless what I take off it. lol

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
Thanks brother. I am amazed at the potential they have. It would be great if we just had those missing tables in the tuning. I guess I need to weigh it again too. That weight was with stock tires and I didn't have all the tools in my tool box either.

Which missing tables in the tuning? I don't do lml's, just curious which tables.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I would like to see all turbo related, intake air temp, exhaust gas temp and engine load and all missed tables in the Tcm tuning personally. You have to tune around what you can't tune.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
That heavy truck getting 84mph makes me think something is wrong with mine :confused: only traps 82ish. Might have to log rail pressure, see if this 200k mile pump is dead yet :roflmao:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
When my LMM had the 1056 and stock air it would trap at 82.5mph. But ets were 8.00-8.2s.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
EFI live can't do it. Kory and them use an alternate source as far as I know unless something has changed...

I was able to get the hiss out before I did the full deletes. Vane has to be tied into some if the sensors that go away with the deletes. Every since you can't get the hiss out but I can make it less noticeable.