DuramaxForum.com
CompetitionDiesel.com
TheDieselPage.com
TheDieselPlace.com
TheDieselStop.com
TheDieselGarage.com
DieselBombers.com
TurboDieselRegister.com

I'm sure I've forgotten alot, and I didn't mean to offend anyone if your favorites aren't listed.

Feel free to list others you visit.

I've been a member of all those boards. I'm no longer a member of TurboDieselRegister because I let my membership fees expire, it is a pay site.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I need to check that one out. I miss reading the Dodge posts on CompD.

Whenever I get mad at my truck, I'd go read the Dodge guys posts on CompD and feel better. :D

I'm banned from there site over my screen name.There a bunch of holy rollers over there.

Ten_Bucks

Wears a tinfoil hat
Jul 29, 2008
Placerville, California
www.facebook.com
I'm banned from there site over my screen name.There a bunch of holy rollers over there.

I almost got banned from that site because I put a hyperlink to my myspace page in my sig like I have on almost every site I'm on. Apparently, a certain administrator of that site who shall remain nameless hates myspace.com with a passion and after seeing the link in my sig, he made a rule on the site saying that people cannot mention myspace.com on the site at all and will be banned if they do. Just ask BigDan what they did to him for his myspace page being hyperlinked in his sig. My apologies to McRat for the small thread hijack.

Scott

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
i wont deny or argue any of these points,i never link any thin g cuase i really dont know how and if i ever try and it works it is purely by accident.this dtr has a great deal of ctd knowledge.they also dont allow much bashing of company products ,and from mwhat i have seen they are pretty fair in most aspects.they are strict but a good site for info...

RayMich

Jun 1, 2008
Mid Michigan
How about DieselTowingResource.com -- Hosted by Unit453 (Nick)

They were down for a day and a half due to major power outages in Ohio caused by remnants of Hurricane Ike. As of 12:50pm today, they are UP and running again!

There are a lot of former and current DP members there.

Last edited:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
i wont deny or argue any of these points,i never link any thin g cuase i really dont know how and if i ever try and it works it is purely by accident.this dtr has a great deal of ctd knowledge.they also dont allow much bashing of company products ,and from mwhat i have seen they are pretty fair in most aspects.they are strict but a good site for info...

Banks being the exception. The've been ripped pretty good over there and it's been allowed.