LBZ: problems loading a tune

horton01

Jun 20, 2024
harrison arkansas
hey everyone i just got a 2007 classic lbz i was trying to load a edge cs2 on and it works for everything but says cant pull stock tune file off. does anyone or has anyone had this problem it did the same thing with a ppe... im thinking maybe it needs the ecu flashed idk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Previously tuned? Maybe locked by a previous tuner. If so you'll have to have the dealership flash it to stock

horton01

Jun 20, 2024
harrison arkansas
Previously tuned? Maybe locked by a previous tuner. If so you'll have to have the dealership flash it to stock
i have no odea i have a appointment with a dealership tommorow but didnt know if theres something else for me to check ive pulled the radio and fuses that the called for and nothing changed i can calibrate for tire size and check codes and delete them so i have communication with the ecu.. so the only thing i can think of id=s it needs flashed to stock

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Only other way I know would be to compare the checksum or CVN number. But if the dealership is going to install the stock tune then you'll be back to square one and can do whatever you want afterwards