LBZ mod help!

Big0

Mar 11, 2016
Hello, Thanks for looking its probably been addressed before but i havnt seen the answers i am looking for.... what i want to do to my 06 lly (lbz engine) and i need your guys' expertise.

egr delete couple questions here.. my 2011 cummins buddy is trying to convince me to get a |"egr cooler" i told him to go pound salt (i want to get rid; of it explain what kit you used and why) also is it possible to have my system not throw any codes
after i delete it?

Fass fuel system- do i need?

efi live (i like the freedom of being able to switch from stock to get up and go (( if you know anyone with good deals let me know)) not looking for a race truck just a little more oumph)

obviously supporting mods like cold air intake and stereo system.. jking whatever you think can help and if you have for sale i might be intrested..

ALSO a weird fact while in park it quivers. to describe its like getting goose bumps than stops than goose bumps than stops is that normal?

I JUST SOLD MY 1ST GEN CUMMINS SO I AM AUTOMATICALLY DIESEL CONFUSED.

Last edited:

bmc1025

Jan 25, 2013
Big Bone, KY
For what it sounds like you want power wise I would just get a tune from one of the vendors here. No need for the EGR delete, just install a blocker plate.

Cold air is a waste of money on a stock turbo LBZ, IMOP

dunnc1991

May 27, 2015
Winchester, VA
I'd do some sort of lift pump, egr blocker, efi, and pcv reroute. Egr blocker is cheap and easy if funds are tight. If not, I'd go full egr delete. I'll be going that route soon.