Lb7 losing fuel?

coreykav

Sep 10, 2014
Just rebuilt the engine in my 02 crew long dually in college. New mahle pistons, Carillo rods, 130# valve springs, new stock size valves, 30%injectors, new stock cp3, colt cams street cam, and an edge juice with attitude for now. With the edge on 5, floor it from a stop , hauls ass up to about 50mph than looses power. Whay could it be? I'm thinking rail pressure might be droppi by but not sure. It's smokes up until it loses power making me think it's losing fuel. And ideas? Thanks

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Just rebuilt the engine in my 02 crew long dually in college. New mahle pistons, Carillo rods, 130# valve springs, new stock size valves, 30%injectors, new stock cp3, colt cams street cam, and an edge juice with attitude for now. With the edge on 5, floor it from a stop , hauls ass up to about 50mph than looses power. Whay could it be? I'm thinking rail pressure might be droppi by but not sure. It's smokes up until it loses power making me think it's losing fuel. And ideas? Thanks

You will need to get some logs. Also you really should ditch the edge and get some efi live in there to custom tune all your new hardware to work the way it needs to.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Lift pump? Built Trans? There's no way the edge will run right, it's tuned for stock motors.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

coreykav

Sep 10, 2014
Working on getting efi. Just need the money first. Lol and it has an airdog 150 on jt