Las Vegas Speedway T&T 5/21/21

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
T&T in Vegas tomorrow @ 5pm , if we cant control the weather we will go around it :D any one else who wants to come down or go is welcome , I will be heading out in the am

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
i dont think he made it. i never heard from him. im guessing street testing didnt go to well? or he called the track and they wouldnt let him run? or the LVMS site was wrong about the times because there were 2 different times for tnt. short schedule said tnt from 5-11pm but the weekend schedule didnt show it at all.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
i dont think he made it. i never heard from him. im guessing street testing didnt go to well? or he called the track and they wouldnt let him run? or the LVMS site was wrong about the times because there were 2 different times for tnt. short schedule said tnt from 5-11pm but the weekend schedule didnt show it at all.

TnT was cut short so he was only able to make a few passes.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

Ya the schedule was wrong we showed up at 3 thinking we were real early , then the track said TNT was only running till 5 , we hurried into the track got un loaded and through tech , but at that point we a little over an hour left.

Sorry Rob I was going to call you after we got un loaded but things got a little crazy with so little time .

Made our first pass on the small tune and the truck wasn't fueling right , ran a 11 something , grabbed the laptop turned the DSP5 to the big tune and logged the second pass and the truck wouldn't hold rail and was cutting the pulse width way back and actually lost mph ( 11.30 @ 119 mph ) , went back to the pits trying to fix it and simply ran out of time , I think I found the problem but wont know for sure , the regulator for the second CP3 was waaay hot to the touch , unplugged it with the truck off and heard it "click" plugged it back in and it click again for some reason the dual C controller is holding it shut , I have to check the wiring for it and a few other things then take it out on the street to see if i can get it to fuel if i can get it to fuel it should be good to go , everything else felt pretty good .

DSCF5495.jpg

DSCF5494.jpg

DSCF5493.jpg

[YOUTUBE]WYUJmHcfrZA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
Ya the schedule was wrong we showed up at 3 thinking we were real early , then the track said TNT was only running till 5 , we hurried into the track got un loaded and through tech , but at that point we a little over an hour left.
typical LVMS right thur lol. truck looks good though:thumb: one of these days we will catch up:hug:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
That sucks about the fueling problems :(. What happend to your other wheels?

I still have them , we will figure it out , that why I wanted to get it out ASAP , I figured we would have to work a few bugs out .

typical LVMS right thur lol. truck looks good though:thumb: one of these days we will catch up:hug:

ya for sure Rob , after we were done I just wanted to head home , I was spent and a little frustrated but today is a new day :D send me your addy and i will ship that ressy down to you

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
It's hard to expect things to be perfect the first time out. I know your very good at what you do but with the amount of work you did to the truck it's expected. Can't wait to see it run when you get the bugs worked out of it.:thumb:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
It's hard to expect things to be perfect the first time out. I know your very good at what you do but with the amount of work you did to the truck it's expected. Can't wait to see it run when you get the bugs worked out of it.:thumb:

Thanks Dave, I am not to worried about figuring it out, its just ironic the fuel system was the only thing I hrhough was going to not give me issue, it was the only part of the truck that was unchanged from last year :rofl:

Sorry to hear about everything not going as you wanted. But you will get it figured out.
Thanks we will keep at it.