Las Vegas Shooting 59 Dead 527 Injured

Kamilmk

Aug 13, 2015
Seymour, CT
Doesn't look like it.

Prayers with all those affected by this. God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Probably isis or somebody who just converted to Muslim , sad sad sad , keep their family's in your prayers everybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Please don't turn this into a political or religious discussion. Thanks.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Please don't turn this into a political or religious discussion. Thanks.

This. There’s enough of that shit going on already. We don’t need it here too.

Just sad you can’t go anywhere now without having to worry about the next nut job.

RIP

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Just close the thread, in no way am I saying I don't care but this is a diesel board and this will just end up being about politics so just end it now before it blows up.

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Might as well close the thread or move it to an area where it can be discussed since you guys are so scared to hear people voice their honest opinion/facts about the situation at hand I mean really what else do you expect ??

Cult like Religions and so on do get brought up because that is the troubles we face in the world today, so you can either 1) be men and let men talk about what's going on in the world these days

Or 2)

bury your head in the sand and ignore it and pretend it's not going on even though it is the number one reasoning behind mass murders and then suicide

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Might as well close the thread or move it to an area where it can be discussed since you guys are so scared to hear people voice their honest opinion/facts about the situation at hand I mean really what else do you expect ??

Cult like Religions and so on do get brought up because that is the troubles we face in the world today, so you can either 1) be men and let men talk about what's going on in the world these days

Or 2)

bury your head in the sand and ignore it and pretend it's not going on even though it is the number one reasoning behind mass murders and then suicide

Its been a long standing rule here from the forum's beginning (from Pat AND Kat) that political and religious discussions were not welcome on the site. They tend to cause rifts between members which sometimes spill out into the tech areas. We dont need or want that.

I'll give you a pass b/c you're new here, so dont bitch about it again. Learn the history of where you are at before you complain about policy.

As it is, I agree with Mike and Josh. If it becomes more than just reporting what's happened, then its gone.

It is strange, though, that the shooter didnt leave a manifesto or note, and considering his background its the definition of "senseless".
RIP to all who died (except the shooter, that is).

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

Or 2)

Nobody is afraid to hear anything, but Pat and Kat have made it clear they do not want any political or religious discussions on their forum. This is first and foremost a Duramax performance discussion board, and there is no place for those types of divisive conversations here. If you want to discuss those things, there are plenty of places that welcome it. Now, please let that be the end of it. Thanks.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Any definitive truth to the reports of there being a "middle aged "mexican/chinese" looking lady being kicked out of the venue because she was touching people and telling them they were all about to die"??? Surely not since that meets the description of the shooter's "girlfriend"?

And I've seen pics that are supposedly of the shooter toting signs at anti-Trump rallies. Anyone else seen those? Are they legit or the handy photoshop work of some crafty propagandists?

Anyone heard the conspiracy theory about what if he (the "shooter") was the first casualty?! :eek: Meaning someone/group used him as a pawn to pull this off then killed him in his room first in a way to look like a suicide then they did the killing and left him to be blamed. Surely that's just some thoughts of people with their tin foil cinched down plenty tight?!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
Any definitive truth to the reports of there being a "middle aged "mexican/chinese" looking lady being kicked out of the venue because she was touching people and telling them they were all about to die"??? Surely not since that meets the description of the shooter's "girlfriend"?

And I've seen pics that are supposedly of the shooter toting signs at anti-Trump rallies. Anyone else seen those? Are they legit or the handy photoshop work of some crafty propagandists?

Anyone heard the conspiracy theory about what if he (the "shooter") was the first casualty?! :eek: Meaning someone/group used him as a pawn to pull this off then killed him in his room first in a way to look like a suicide then they did the killing and left him to be blamed. Surely that's just some thoughts of people with their tin foil cinched down plenty tight?!
Not much in the way of facts yet. And I don't buy the tinfoil hat theory either. If someone framed him, why not leave a note that furthers whatever propaganda, or pick someone with a background that matches some propaganda? This one doesn't make a lot of sense; and if it was a message, it would be clear. There is probably just something in the guys personal life that made him snap, that no one has found yet. Or maybe he was just sick? It looks like he put some planning into this. But really, even if he had a point, does it matter? Killing people is never the right way to get what you want.

So sad for all the innocent people who died or were hurt at that concert. My prayers are with their families and friends. :(

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Media and Social media make these tragedies even worse. Can't tell what's true or what's bs. Prayers to the family's. I see it getting worse before it gets better. These cowards are getting the attention they want.

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
I am leaning towards a leftist. An accountant that has his girlfriend in the Philipines and has sent 600 K there to whoever. The only muslim possible link would be if his girlfriend was from the Southern Philipines in the Abu Siaf terrorist group has been very active. Also I bet that any hotels or public building in sight of any venues or public gathering areas will be required to perform extreme security checks and metal detectors.

joshd472

Oct 10, 2016

I don't know about any of that. I did see a video recorded by a taxi driver that definitely sounded like 2 very different shooting locations and no it wasn't an echo. Maybe the taxi was parked in the absolute perfect spot for some shots to sound close range, and others sound like they are off in the distance as he switched windows and or weapons. Who knows, at this point it doesn't matter yet and is not for us to speculate. It's a truly heart wrenching for all those involved. I hope the victims family are able to find some kind of peace.