King Of Trucks pull Syracuse new york

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
King of Trucks will be holding another truck show/pull and mud bog again this year! The pull will be on June 2nd, and starts at 2pm. They will be having a workstock class, 2.6 and 3.0 diesel classes, as well as a prostock 4x4 gas class. Last SPI pull I was at, they allowed trucks to bump up a class which made the drive well worth it rather than just hooking once. I went last year to KOT and had a hell of a time. There was 47 trucks in the 2.6 class and about 10 in the 3.0 class. Lots of food and venders to check out, really looking forward to this years pull!

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
These guys usually put on an awesome show. If your thinking about going I would definetly go. :thumb:

RichLMM

Sep 5, 2010
North Kingstown RI
yep! took first in the 3.0 class beat the original big bad dodge by inches!! but in the 2.6 i got a horrible hop and lost momentum and ended up 4th pete took 3rds in both 3.0 and 2.6 his trucks runnin like a raped ape!

DieselDummy

Dirt Dummy
Oct 13, 2011
NY
at least you beat the brothers shit box, i love it they thinkl they are big dogs and got spanked two years in a row, by the almighty D-Max!!! Congrats!!!