King of the Hammers

jheyob

Jan 30, 2009
Okeana OH/West Lafayette IN
Some friends from school will be flying out from Indiana and a local 4x4 shop, Sunfire Offroad, will be running their one link rig in it. I'll be stuck watching it on the internet :mad: Have fun though!

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
I was just up there on Saturday... Cool area, Allot of desert riding, some small sand dunes/area, Rock crawling and hill climbs... Great place for camping and family....Defiantly going back....

maxthis

Jun 14, 2007
Southeastern, Indiana
Some friends from school will be flying out from Indiana and a local 4x4 shop, Sunfire Offroad, will be running their one link rig in it. I'll be stuck watching it on the internet :mad: Have fun though!

Haha...small world. That's who does all the work on my truck. His buggy is freakin' sweet. It was in the TTC 08' and he made a bunch of suspension changes to it so he can run this race. It's a pretty kick ass machine!

Oh...and he is running EFI live on his big block:thumb:

radvans

Jun 4, 2007
SoCal
Betty (Diesellady) as me to post this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3h89lAbzeU
Any one heard of this before. Coming up this Feb 8th -13th.
Schedule is www.kingofthehammers.com
Johnson Valley is an hour east of Victorville off the 15 freeway and north of Palmsprings.
I'm sure not going to miss this one. Any one want to caravan I will be heading out Thursday night with my 5th wheel.
Betty

I went 15 years ago...to was freezing up there at night. Good times. You will see vehicles do things you don't think is possible. Lots of walking though unless you have some sort of off road "thing" to drive around. Oh, watch out for the idiots...they're always around these events. It was a blast though.