Kinda new, have a few things to sell

Tone72885

Feb 24, 2011
Hello everyone. I guess I'd be new here, but have had an account for a while. Thanks to everyone who posts stuff on here. For the past few years I've came here and other sites to gather information about our beloved duramax engines. I've owned a 2003 LB7, had built trans, EFI, Airdog, and the normal add ons for the LB7. I currently own a 2006 LBZ, S480 batmocharger over stock, built trans, Currently running Robs tuning but have tuning from others, PPE ups and manifold, heat blankets/wraps from Levi, Airdog and exhaust. I also have a 2012 LML, deleted, exhaust and intake, ran H&S until EFI released for the LML, tried it, but tuning couldn't get the exhaust brake to work properly so I went back to H&S. Perhaps someone might know about EFI not working properly with the exhaust brake on the LML??

Anyways, not too new here, I use my trucks for towing, no racing for me. The LBZ is our work horse and gets most of the attention and beating.

I needed to create a post to put up a post for some items for sale.

SDP billet S480/96mm/1.32 compressor cover is powder coated dark sparkle grey. Has approximately 2k towing miles on it. 1100 plus shipping

Danville 68mm Stg2r, polished cover. Has less than 500 miles on it. 2200 plus shipping.

Tone72885

Feb 24, 2011
Its ok... I get how it works, no posts and then all the sudden has stuff for sale. I wouldn't wanna be scammed either. It's no biggie for me for the turbos to sit here on the shelf. :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Keep in mind we just had a scammer show up and rip some people off. Makes most people leery....

Have to admit Im disappointed you never contributed to any topics here, as it sure seems like you knew something about performance, even if you didnt race your trucks.

Tone72885

Feb 24, 2011
TOTALLY UNDERSTAND.... We've all seen the scams from here, CL, over the phone... Its frustrating that there are people out there who would do this to people. Almost 12 years in the Air Force, I've seen lots of shady stuff. As for the lack of posts, don't really have a reason why I didn't make any posts, I use the forums for lots of reading and understanding of symptoms and needs for upgrades. Usually a short description in Google of what I'm researching will yield me information I'm looking for and most of the time topic has already been beaten to death.