Kennedy Diesel

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Bought a few blockerplates/etc off of Kennedy Diesel years ago. Just got to wondering if they are on here and what they are up to, if anything. Does anyone know anything about them? Just curious

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I know when his dad was sick & ultimately passed away, John distanced himself from the truck thing. He's been back over a year now though. Even redone his personal truck with a SoCal stroker engine. I haven't personally heard much from him as far as tuning goes outside of his own truck but I'm sure he still does some?

I'd like to know how that buddy/client of his is doing (dang gone his name is escaping me now though) with the 2wd ccsb lb7 that did sweet DIY gauge install & engine removal threads on DieselPlace. He was in the midst of his engine build/swap when john's personal stuff was hitting the fan & I've not heard much from him since.

Good thread, I wonder what some of the old "key players" from the early days are up to.

minisub

6-5/6-6;Whatever It Takes
Sep 11, 2006
Cleveland, OH
Yes, John is still involved in duramax and 6.5 performance. I am not sure if he is still active on the place since I don't go there anymore except to look old stuff up. Last I visited, he is still active on diesel page, although it is not a very high volume forum.

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
yeah i allways like kenndy diesel hes a good guy lol i rember when i bought my blocker plate and some other stuff from him a while back everything was wrapped in newspaper so not only did i get awesome parts i got to read about what was going on in wisconsion lol

jrkrace

May 4, 2008
Connecticut
I bought a lift pump from him about a month or so ago and I was very satisfied with the product and his service. He's a stand up guy.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
What is this a cheer-leading session for Kennedy Diesel? :roflmao:

He doesn't come on here much I don't think he's a big fan of Mcrat's although they have something in common the luv of Steve Cole. I've bought a few things from him in the past decent guy.

I too wonder about BMDMAX (Brandon) he seems to have fallen off the Earth? Once and a great while I ,speaking of falling off the Earth , visit the Diesel Page where all this GM Diesel Duramax INTERNET webby thing began and we all hung out at, is deader than a door knob to see if Brandon posts anything. Nuttin?? He must be worn out or lost interest.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
John's still around doing well. I buy stuff from him and ran his fuel pumps. I'll be running his pumps on my LML.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I have no problem with Kennedy Diesel. I bought a couple of TCM's from him back in the day, and ran them with great success. I still have them.

I got some nozzles from him, and they didn't meet my needs, and I returned them without running them. That's the last I heard from him.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
First Dmax GTG I ever went to was at John's new-at-the-time shop. Was that really way back in 2004?

Fingers

Village Idiot
Vendor/Sponsor
Apr 1, 2008
White Oak, PA
I speak with Mr Kennedy frequently and am pleased that he has been leaning back into diesel performance and doo-dads after a bit of laying low.

After the turmoil of the great breakup, I too have tended to lay low.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I gotten a few things from John, raced him a couple times in Montana up a mountain pulling a 10,000 lbs trailer from a standing start up a 6.5 % grade for a mile. Great fun.:thumb::D