JV Team starting Third World War

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Call him what you want, and for the record I don't agree with most of his policies, but F the middle east, let other countries clean that mess up. If russia and france wanna bomb them to the stone age, so be it.

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
We are in the battle already, fighter jets and cruise missiles count right? All its going to take is one friendly fire incident between us and Russia and were all in trouble. Being that Putin and Obama dont communicate thats almost inevitable. Scariest part is China is coming in to back up Russia now...

I belive the Pope was dead on...

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
Point form of how this mess go so bad:

Saudi (US Ally) wanted to run pipe line to sell natural gas to europe through Syria

Russia currently supplies most natural gas to western europe.

Syria declined due to their alliance to Russia who supplies them with weapons & equipment.

USA funded FSA - free syrian army (rebels) to oust Al Assad from Syria. FSA is funded & trained by CIA, but falls apart as many defect & form ISIS.

ISIS starts slaughtering, no one cares, until it looks like they might actually overthrow Al Assad so Russia steps in.

Russia does more damage to ISIS in 6 weeks than the US does in 6 months because the US doesn't really want eliminate them. They want Al Assad out of power so they & the Saudis can sell natural gas to western europe.

Basically, this is all about money & power via Natural Gas. Millions of people slaughtered or displaced because of greed. Nothing more.

Smokum

May 21, 2010
JV Team is right. I like the logic behind let the other countries take care of it for once, but if you think for a second that they are actually capable of that or that we won't get involved (more than we already are) I think I have some beach front property to sell you in Arizona.....

The US is currently playing "just the tip", so seeing as we already have our pants off, we might as well go ball deep.....just trying to lighten the mood b/c this shit really pisses me off in reality. I like Mike L's idea personally. Been saying that for years myself.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Anywhere online for reliable news in this sort? I don't really trust mainstream news. Or don't have time to read through the 100 pages on pirate4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Anywhere online for reliable news in this sort? I don't really trust mainstream news. Or don't have time to read through the 100 pages on pirate4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkweb and 4chan
:roflmao:

Seriously brother, what's "credible" anymore...? Do you really think there is a source for "legitimate news and insider info" that hasnt been scripted for the public eye? Anywhere?
????

Wake up my friend, there isn't a single word we will read, that wasn't approved fornus to read...get it?

Love your families, brothers and sisters, and live like there's no tomorrow! Cuz there may not be one...and the ones to come might make these days we've lived seem like a fairytale
:angel:

baddaddition

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1447932337771.jpeg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1447932337771.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1447932337771.jpeg
    18.5 KB · Views: 276

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
There won't ever be peace between the muslim and western worlds, simply b/c both ways of life are such polar opposites. Oil and water do not mix.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
View attachment 40377

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry dood...but I can't agree
1) When heroshima happened, it was an atom bomb...that's childsplay by today's standards...
2) do you really think that all the immigrants that are currently in the US from western countries, is a benign nationalized American citizen, dedicated to the American way of life?

What I'm gettin at is there will be massive retailition and it would happen from within our own fortress walls...
3) the world wide fallout would be incomprehensible

The current political/militant atmosphere is so tense, nothing good will come from any of this, UNTIL massive tragedy and immeasurable loss of life occurs...

Fighting only begets more fighting...if we fight eye for eye, the world will go blind

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
There won't ever be peace between the muslim and western worlds, simply b/c both ways of life are such polar opposites. Oil and water do not mix.

It's their "HOLY WAR" theologically speaking, they literally can't be at peace with eachother...
It be like putting the congregation of a Christian church and a group of satanists in the same room to worship...

Our culture (on a whole) will never understand or comprehend the "why" of that conflict, or understand the "why" behind WHY it will never end...and our govt and media count on that...this is just another smoke screen to divert attention from what is really going on..

gassux

Mar 14, 2010
we are allowing an exodus of military age men and sending our best and brightest to die for their country. I don't want to send anything else over there under this sitting president.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Somebody compared the flow of migrants to that of the people of the European countries during and after WWII, but I noticed that those folks were older folks, women, and children. These folks they're showing on tv seem to be a lot of young men that should be fighting to keep their country, if anything is left of it.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Somebody compared the flow of migrants to that of the people of the European countries during and after WWII, but I noticed that those folks were older folks, women, and children. These folks they're showing on tv seem to be a lot of young men that should be fighting to keep their country, if anything is left of it.

...or the lead soldiers of an invading army?

One thing everyone is overlooking is the fact that these terrorists are using our own laws, our own compassions, our own societal values against us.