Just joined AR

duttymaxx

Apr 13, 2014
We'll I just joined a little while a go, definitely enjoying all of the content. Here's a pic of baby
ymuzyte6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

duttymaxx

Apr 13, 2014
Where are you located in Ar?

Central Arkansas, Jacksonville, Cabot area.

2011 LML CCSB LT Z71
T-Bars cranked to level
BMF Novakane pvd
305-55-20 Mickey Thompson baja atz
T-Fab custom built skid plate
Eddings custom side boxes rhino lined
Rough country steering stabilizer
B&W Turnover hitch

Future installs
AFE 4" turbo back exhaust
Mbrp downpipe
Motor ops tuner

Dieseljt

Apr 15, 2014
I just joined myself but anyways I'm having some problems lol need help

Help plz anyways I have a 2007 chevy silverado 3500 anyways on my way home from work I got alittle down the road then my truck all of a sudden quit shifting and how I could tell was it was jumping up to 3000 rpms so I pulled over and put it in park and killed then I turned it on and put it in reverse wouldn't go it said shift inhibited switch to N to reset and I did but before doing that I put it back in drive and it still wasn't shifting anyways I reset it I got back to my town finally Anyways I went to my cousins job and put it on a scanner and some codes popped up like the p0700 and some for the glow plugs and one for solonoids and something for low voltage.. I replaced the tcm just 2 months ago what should I look at now I mean I'm lost this is my first diesel so like I said I'm lost any help I can get will be appreciated thanks

duttymaxx

Apr 13, 2014
Help plz anyways I have a 2007 chevy silverado 3500 anyways on my way home from work I got alittle down the road then my truck all of a sudden quit shifting and how I could tell was it was jumping up to 3000 rpms so I pulled over and put it in park and killed then I turned it on and put it in reverse wouldn't go it said shift inhibited switch to N to reset and I did but before doing that I put it back in drive and it still wasn't shifting anyways I reset it I got back to my town finally Anyways I went to my cousins job and put it on a scanner and some codes popped up like the p0700 and some for the glow plugs and one for solonoids and something for low voltage.. I replaced the tcm just 2 months ago what should I look at now I mean I'm lost this is my first diesel so like I said I'm lost any help I can get will be appreciated thanks

I read on another forum someone had the same issue, I think they said something about the check valves in the transmission weren't operating properly.

2011 LML CCSB LT Z71
T-Bars cranked to level
BMF Novakane pvd
B&W Turnover hitch

Future installs
Mbrp downpipe
Motor ops tuner

duttymaxx

Apr 13, 2014

Here's the response from the other forum I had mentioned in the post above. Maybe this will help.

Circuit/System Description

The pressure switch manifold (PSM) is a multiple switch assembly made up of 3 normally open (N/O) pressure switches and 1 normally closed (N/C) pressure switch. Pressure switch 1 (PS1) monitors shift valve 1 positioning, pressure switch 2 (PS2) monitors shift valve 2 positioning, pressure switch 3 (PS3) monitors shift valve 3 positioning, and pressure switch 4 (PS4) monitors the position of the manual selector valve. The pressure switches communicate the positioning to the transmission control module (TCM). The position of the shift valves 1, 2, and 3 is controlled by 3 normally closed shift solenoids. When energized, SS1 directs fluid pressure to shift valve 1, SS2 directs fluid pressure to shift valve 2, and SS3 directs fluid pressure to shift valve 3, which strokes the shift valves. When the shift valve is stroked, an exhaust passage is blocked and fluid pressure to the normally open PS1, PS2, or PS3 increases. When the selector valve is in neutral or any forward position, an exhaust passage is blocked and fluid pressure to the normally closed PS4 increases.

Conditions for Running the DTC

Condition 1

•The test is enabled after engine start-up and runs as part of the transmission hydraulic initialization.

•The transmission fluid temperature is greater than -25°C (-13°F).

Condition 2

•The engine speed is less than 1000 RPM.

•The transmission turbine speed is less than 1000 RPM.

•The output speed is less than 200 RPM.

•Commanded gear is neutral, reverse or first.

•The transmission fluid temperature is greater than -25°C (-13°F).

Conditions for Setting the DTC

Condition 1:

•At start-up, all pressure switches do not indicate pressure.

•Engine speed is greater than 500 RPM for 6 seconds or 400 RPM for 15 seconds.

•The selected range is not neutral or park for 4 seconds.

Condition 2:

•Any 2 of the PS1, PS2 or PS3 switches indicate that the corresponding shift valve was stroked and a loss pressure is indicated.

•Transmission turbine speed is greater than 400 RPM.

•Transmission output speed is less than 80 RPM.

Action Taken When the DTC Sets

•DTC P0701 is a Type C DTC.

•Range is inhibited, and the driver is required to use the gear selector to re-select the range.

Conditions for Clearing the DTC

DTC P0701 is a Type C DTC.

Diagnostic Aids

•A plugged control main filter may cause the DTC to set.

•A cracked internal suction filter tube or damaged tube seal may cause the DTC to set.

•A stuck lube regulator valve may cause the DTC to set.

•Must attempt to select range in order to experience a condition.

•May have to wait several hours prior to restarting vehicle to experience the condition.

•This DTC is most likely the result of no pressure and not wiring or the pressure switch module.

2011 LML CCSB LT Z71
T-Bars cranked to level
BMF Novakane pvd
B&W Turnover hitch

Future installs
Mbrp downpipe
Motor ops tuner