Aug 7, 2008
This is a great event the Canadians party like rock stars :party018:

JBs-TV-Feature-Video.jpg

Click on link below to view video

NHRDA TV

0814a-XL.gif

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
Well after to talking to the current National Recorder Holder in Super Street Shawn Ellerton. I am going to predict that the Super Street Record will be broke on August 14th in Edmonton at Castrol Raceway.

Rumor has it that their will be 10 trucks in this class that have all ran in the 10s.

Not to mention that their will be 2 former record holders Aaron Schaff and Kevin Morken and of course Current Record Holder Shawn.

So the big prediction is what number do you think will be the New Super Street Record and who will it be?????????????????????

mb1

Nov 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Well after to talking to the current National Recorder Holder in Super Street Shawn Ellerton. I am going to predict that the Super Street Record will be broke on August 14th in Edmonton at Castrol Raceway.

Rumor has it that their will be 10 trucks in this class that have all ran in the 10s.

Not to mention that their will be 2 former record holders Aaron Schaff and Kevin Morken and of course Current Record Holder Shawn.

So the big prediction is what number do you think will be the New Super Street Record and who will it be?????????????????????

That would be cool to see!

Last I heard there was suppose to be on Sunday

Any truth to that?

NHRDA

Aug 7, 2008
The NHRDA is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Make A Wish Foundation and they will be on hand taking donations and selling 50/50 raffle tickets.

JB's Power Center has donated their suite for the kids and families. They will walking around getting autographs from the drivers so take time and say hi.

Also One lucky winner of the 50/50 raffle gets to have a ride in the 12 second Smokin Guns Semi Truck.

IMG_6855.jpg

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
There is an ATPA sled pull sat/sun in Darwell instead I believe.

Less than 2 weeks to go!!:D

mb1

Nov 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
What a great wknd!! I'm planning to race saturday and pull Sunday, for anyone interested I contacted the Darwell organizers and you can Tech in Sunday at 10 am. :thumb:

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
What a great wknd!! I'm planning to race saturday and pull Sunday, for anyone interested I contacted the Darwell organizers and you can Tech in Sunday at 10 am. :thumb:

Sweet!!

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
i cant wait to roll out and hang out. leaving vegas thursday for a long a$$ drive. hopefully get to meet some of the fine folks on the board

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
i cant wait to roll out and hang out. leaving vegas thursday for a long a$$ drive. hopefully get to meet some of the fine folks on the board

It ain't that bad of a drive, although I swear Montana feels like it is about 17 000 miles across when you drive it!!

Keep your eyes peeled for the Duramax Diesels stickers when you get there. That will be us!:D

I'm pullin in with the holiday trailer friday aft. The rest of the rif-raff probably won't be too far behind!!:mike::alc: