Jan 24th Bartling enterprises Dyno Comp

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
When: Saturday January 24th
Where: Bartling Enterprises (nearest cross streets are crismon and ocotillo in queen creek, AZ. Scotland court is 1/4 mile after crismon, heading East.
Price: $40 for 3 pull
Starting time: 8AM SHARP, and ends at 5-6ish depending on the turnout.
I have posted the dyno day on all three forums, dmaxcentral,azpsg,and cumminsforum. I know of some high HP trucks that are coming out, one 585hp dmax based here in mesa and a 800-900hp fuel only cummins coming with Newly.

Underground DP and Jason over at ATS, will be donating some prizes for the top winners.

So far we have: UDP is donating 1st place 30" three post trophy, 2nd and 3rd trophies a little smaller. All are for most HP/TRQ. We will be giving a trophy for "best of show" for the show and shine. ATS is donating gift certificates, diff covers and other goodies. We will be BBQ'n all day!

blksmok

Apr 28, 2008
This thing is really growing.

I just spoke with one of the guys setting this up.
Seems like there are gonna be a lot of hungry guys there so I'm planning on bringing my trailer for a "camp kitchen". I was thinking of grilling and cooking in some of my Dutch ovens.

I'm thinking:
Hamburgers
Hotdogs
Beer Brats (my wife is from Wisconsin)
Big pot of chili

I might even do breakfast depending on how it's looking as time gets closer. Who likes pancakes?

So bring your truck, and bring your appetite.

There are guys coming from Nevada and New Mexico confirmed. Would love to see some SoCal guys come out for this too! :thumb: