Inglewood Transmission

Juice Burner

May 10, 2016
SoCal
Well I went to see Mike to upgrade my torque converter and install a Transgo Jr kit. They had the trans out in no time but we found the converter had a nice purple color from being cooked. The trans was full of metal and the cooler was clogged.
The team went to work flushing my cooler for what seemed like two hours with a hot flush machine and cleaning my trans. They also installed a rub kit and a PPE down pipe. The trans got the works short of billet shafts with a R converter with billet Stator.
Nathan came by and downloaded EFI live and I said my goodbyes and drove the 72 mile trip home. The trans is Awsome and should get better as the clutches wear in and the TCM learns. After a few days of driving I will have to try out the higher HP tunes just because.
I want to thank Mike L and the crew. Mike it was good spending some time with you. I am sure it won't take 15 years before we see each other again. Give me a call when come up to see Guy and I will buy lunch.

All the way home

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well I went to see Mike to upgrade my torque converter and install a Transgo Jr kit. They had the trans out in no time but we found the converter had a nice purple color from being cooked. The trans was full of metal and the cooler was clogged.
The team went to work flushing my cooler for what seemed like two hours with a hot flush machine and cleaning my trans. They also installed a rub kit and a PPE down pipe. The trans got the works short of billet shafts with a R converter with billet Stator.
Nathan came by and downloaded EFI live and I said my goodbyes and drove the 72 mile trip home. The trans is Awsome and should get better as the clutches wear in and the TCM learns. After a few days of driving I will have to try out the higher HP tunes just because.
I want to thank Mike L and the crew. Mike it was good spending some time with you. I am sure it won't take 15 years before we see each other again. Give me a call when come up to see Guy and I will buy lunch.

All the way home

Can't believe it's been 15 years Phill. Great seeing you after all these years.:D