Idaho Robs tuning

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
Got to give a thumbs up for Idaho Robs tuning . Brought the the truck to Myrtle Beach and From Wytheville Va to Myrtle I got 23.59 mpg's hand calculated . Then to top it off I got diesel for $3.69 per gallon . Gonna be a good Vacation .

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Have to also give Rob another thumbs up for the LMM tune he supplied me. My buddy is very happy. Unfortunately he is coming down with the "bug" and wants more power now.:D

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
it was mostly four lane with as slow as 35 thru one town but mostly 60 mph and 70 mph . I tried to keep it at 63 as much as I could , on my edge insight the calculated fuel rate seemed to be the lowest around that mph . I got 19.5 mpg from southeastern ohio to wytheville . I was running 75 the whole way with all those hills in West Virginia being rough on the mpg's. But I am very impressed with the drivability of this Danville Stage 2 and Robs tuning .

AdaMax

Nov 26, 2010
Caldwell , Oh
it was def not an economy tune this was a tow tune but it has a lot of a$$ in the stock tune alone just to clean up the injector tips . I am running 285-75-16 toyo open country's . I would have to talk to the guys that installed the tuning to see if they know the hp on the tow tune he sent them for my truck . I know we sent him a log after we had the cp3 mod done by danville and it really woke this thing up . ( plus the stock trans actually likes it better ) I forgot to mention that when I got the 19.69 mpg I was in the stock tuning which is just enough to clean up the fuel .

turbojamie

Dec 7, 2009
You guys must drive easy haha, I run the 450 rwhp tune all the time and never break 17 mpg. Even on the highway at 75 mph its always 17 or less. Not that I care the power rocks!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
I got the notion a lil while back that he no longer frequents this site. :eek: Not sure which ones, if any, he DOES still visit. Hopefully I misunderstood.

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
Hooked up a DSP5 on an LMM for one of his customers yesterday. The test drive was "fun" to say the least. And that was before the 12pk of 'stones'