I Hate Theives!!

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
I Hate Thieves!!

At 3:26am i got a knock on my bedroom door, its my brother , he says the alarm on my truck went off, he peeked his head out the window and yelled,the Pr!ck took off running, the most fuked up part is they ruined my paint and busted my door handle wich also has been color matched,(custom color)..the sh!ty thing is i only drive this truck home once a week if that! So all in all ive got a broken door handle , i big chunk taken out of my custom job, and a busted dash...and i live in nice neighborhood to boot!! I F'n hate theives, i wish the law was such that if u steal and u get caught your hands are cut off!

Last edited:

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I cant remember which country it is i want to say Russia if you get cauht steeling a car they cut 1 hand off and if there is a second time the other 1 comes off.Should be pretty easy to identify a car theif in Russia.:spit:

Very sorry to hear that about your truck Ryan.Hope you catch the bastard without the cops around.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
that sucks sorry to here that. Its to bad people would rather take and ruin something that you have workd for rather than work for it themselvs.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
sorry to hear Ryan. i was in your shoes just a few weeks ago. least your brother heard the alarm. probably some fricken punk that saw your truck in the magazine and knew where you lived

Ryan T

Sep 5, 2010
CA
That sucks. Hard enough keeping things nice without someone wrecking stuff for you.

im telling you! u know i got in to leave this morning and and my key wouldnt go into the ignition, they messed it all up, but u couldnt tell from looking at it, the worst part is now that i see it in the sun light they dented it pretty bad where they stuck the screw driver under the door handle, wish they would have just broke the glass:mad:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
It is just ridiculous that people feel the need to destroy/ steal peoples hard earned stuff. I had my truck stolen and stripped last year then a couple months back it was broken into again and still havent gotten my truck back to the way it should be because I simply dont have the money to keep replacing this shit. It is just infuriating. needless to say if i ever catch some son of a bitch with his hands on my truck he wont be walking away

BigDMax05

Peanut butter and ladies!
Feb 2, 2009
Indiana
Ryan I am truly sorry to hear this. It makes you feel so vulnerable. My wife's burb was broke into in our driveway and my moms Tahoe was taken also from our driveway. I pray I never see the day I catch a thief cause I am going to beat them within an inch of life. It's one thing to f*ck with a shitty Honda! Hope you find f*cker and make him bite the curb!