how much trimming with 6" lift

arglove

Apr 17, 2015
hey guys, was curious on the amount of trimming yall have had to do on 2015s with a 6 inch lift. I was thinking about going with a pro comp lift and maybe upgrading the shocks. anyways, I wanted to run 22x12 fuel wheels on 35s.. has anyone done this setup on a 2015 yet??? if so, what all did you have to trim? me n my buddy were talking about it and he thinks I should go with a 10" wide wheel to cut down on the rubbing/trimming, but I was really looking forward to the look of the 12" and don't want to settle... any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks a lot

Yaryan92

Nov 30, 2014
Prineville OR
You shouldnt have trim at all with a six. We've installed the fabtech 4inch leveling kit and 35s dont rub. Def wouldnt recommend procomp lifts tho...

arglove

Apr 17, 2015
ok preciate that man. and why don't u like pro comp? jw and why u say a 12 wide is too wide?

GA05MAX

May 28, 2015
GA
Mine is an 05 so it's a lot older, however, I have a 6" rough country lift on mine and I have 35's on 16" wheels. They don't scrub or even come close to. The lift comes with a spacer that you install that makes the tires sit out a little more.