How can I make my truck smoke?

Justink

Jan 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Now that I have your attention, My name's Justin and I recently aquired my first diesel, It's a 2003 2500 Cc/sb 4x4.
It currently has:
Edge chip
factory exhaust with a straight pipe
Deleted Intake Air Heater
Swiss cheesed air box
Leveling kit
Pro Heat
Rear air bags
h.I.D. hi's lows, and fogs

Future mods include:
Bigger exhaust (Thinking 4'')
Built Tranny
EFI Live
Bigger turbo

Nothing to serious as I'm still young :thumb: I want to be able to show all these daddy's money kids what a real truck can do. Been creepin for a while seems like a good site, hope to learn lots

The day I bought it
5eageu.jpg

Doin truck things :eek: (thats right some teenagers use diesels for more then just pouring smoke)
1fdclh.jpg

Most recent pic
2ugz49c.jpg

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
:welcome::welcome9:

Nice looking truck.

I would do the built trans 1st in your list of future mods. I wish I did now I keep having to put it off.

Your new so I will just let you know there is not "Chips" for a Duramax.

You can have A Box Fooler , A Canned Tuner and Custom Tuner

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
welcome to DD just a heads up you may not wana ask about makeing is smoke. Everyone has their own opinion about it and the guys on here wont hesitate to let you know what they think about it.

motoking_1990

May 9, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
welcome to DD just a heads up you may not wana ask about makeing is smoke. Everyone has their own opinion about it and the guys on here wont hesitate to let you know what they think about it.

The smoke was a joke. Smart kid! Welcome to the site and I couldn't agree more build trans first and get it out of the way.

:welcome2:

Justink

Jan 17, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Thanks for all the welcomes! Smoke was definately a joke, if I wanted that I woulda got a cummins! Tranny is definately going to be my first mod, been creeping for long enough to realize that it's a must