hey guys new to the forum and the diesel world

whitemax03

Jul 4, 2010
winnsboro louisiana
hi, my name is ethan and im from winnsboro lousiana sme may have heard of it or may nt its a small town. well im new to the forum and to the world of diesel trucks. i jus bought my first one which is a 2003 ec/sb white lb7 duramax wit only 70,000 miles on it. been wanting one for a long time and finnaky found a good deal on one. so i went ahead and gt the truck that i wanted. i do alot of fourwheeler ridiing and stuff like that and the ol gas burner jus wasnt cutting it so i gt me a truck that would i can load the whole crew up on one trailer now instead of haveing to use to trailer and two trucks.

whitemax03

Jul 4, 2010
winnsboro louisiana
jeremy i ant been to sterlington since we use to play them in football. yep and doggie ive been a gm fan all my life and always will be. im hoping to have the max running like a spider monkey on acid before to long.

doogie

On a Time Out
Nov 19, 2009
St.Charles
jeremy i ant been to sterlington since we use to play them in football. Yep and doggie ive been a gm fan all my life and always will be. Im hoping to have the max running like a spider monkey on acid before to long.

lol, spider monkey on acid thats good

Last edited:

Rand1027

Somewhere huffing diesel
Oct 5, 2009
Ruston, La
Welcome, Im in Ruston. I ride fourwheelers a alot too...well us to race them in Mud bogs until I had three broken fourwheelers now just trying to get them running to ride lol

whitemax03

Jul 4, 2010
winnsboro louisiana
thanks for the welcomes people. im glad to be on the site. yep thats what i wnt it to do is run like a spider monkey on acid. im pretty sure this diesel thing will be an addiction.

Rand1027

Somewhere huffing diesel
Oct 5, 2009
Ruston, La
Sorry man just saw the post, I mostly ride in Haynesville thats where im orginally from. We have tons of land to ride on and lots of pipe lines. Im in the process of moving shops right now but whenever I get settled in and get a 4wheeler running for a ride your more than welcome to join us :thumb: If you ever come through ruston give me a shout.