Help: help!!!!!

mpreston

Mar 5, 2013
ok guys i need help fast!!!!! im new to the site so i dont hae pics up yet...but here is my problem..so i was reading about smoke switches..well i decided to try it on my 03 lb7 i used sewing needly conected with a wire just to make sure it worked b4 i started cuting wires..but it didnt work know when i push the gas pedal down i get nothing...i hae to be at work in 3 hrs...so plz help what have i done/how do i fix it.....

mpreston

Mar 5, 2013
never mind i got it.... jus unhooked the batterys and reset the ecm...sheew wont b tryin tht again lol

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I would keep trying to install the switch. Oral the coals! Also. Don't install an egt gauge. Smoke cools the cylinders.

Kspen90

<<<got turbos?
Jul 14, 2011
Burleson, Tx
Glad you fixed it.

Now turn in your keys and title

I would keep trying to install the switch. Oral the coals! Also. Don't install an egt gauge. Smoke cools the cylinders.

Sometimes you install a smoke switch and the duramax gods strike you down.

^^^^what they said.....but if you really wanna make her run and smoke just wrap your air filter in saran wrap or just pour diesel in the in the interior and light er up :thumb: but seriously though, smoke is for fags and make diesels look bad to the public so if you really just want smoke the go buy a Cummins like all the other queers. :gay::gayflag:

Last edited:

mpreston

Mar 5, 2013
you dont haveto b a smartass...not everyone has money to go out and buy tunners..and dnt tell me u dnt like blowin smoke your not man if u dont....i understand u can over do but the ocasional puff of smoke is just fine

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
If you have a bonestock untuned truck and your only goal is to smoke. You should have bought a cummins.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you dont haveto b a smartass...not everyone has money to go out and buy tunners..and dnt tell me u dnt like blowin smoke your not man if u dont....i understand u can over do but the ocasional puff of smoke is just fine

making it smoke aint gunna add power so saying you have no money for a tuner is irrelevant to you wanting to blow smoke.

im plenty of a man for not liking to blow smoke. your comment isnt gunna get you far here