• DSC00358.JPG
    DSC00358.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 20

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:rofl::thumb: Thanks! That was a Quarter sittin in it:spit:

I love it, but hate how much and how fast it sooted up that wheel! So its gettin converted to a single 6" stack. Sure sounds mean with 6" up to the downpipe. The downpipe will be gettin bigger when it gets the twins:thumb:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
:eek: Well steve, sadly I havent made much progress since my last update due to a number of things:( Mostly because my stupid back took me out of action and took my drive to work on it. Explained here-->http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17821 Most the time by days end of work, all i wanted to do is go lay on the couch:eek: And I had a lot of side work to do and still have a fair bit.

BUT good news is, feelin better, and things are calming down a bit so work on it should be resuming here pretty quick, maybe this evenin! The big delay in the project has been winter but were since its in my buds insulated shop with a wood stove, were gonna mod his stove to a fresh outside air draw and cut a small forrest for fire wood so we can work in the cold. Another big deal was, need good temps to paint and cant with that heater as explosion risk, BUT i have a friend will let us use his booth when the time comes:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Unfortunatly, Looks like ill be revoking my "Side Exit Boys" card:eek: