Hazmax pulls 322ft!

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Did he beat the 322.11??? lol.
I just kept waiting and then nothing lol.

Two trucks ran 322.11:confused: They had to have a pull off for second place.

was Kuselik there with either of his trucks? Just curious where he finished in the pack if he was there.

C-ya

What does he drive? I might have a vid. Does he have the red dually?

I can't see the vids at work... is the Hazmax truck a big driveline truck? 3.0" single? or what?

A5k and a S500 compound set up. There is a pic of his engine here www.undergrounddieselperformance.com on the home page.

What's with the speed bump after half track?

Thats where all the street stock trucks were diggin there holes.:D

Last edited:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
kusilek has the tall tilt-body CC SB GMC with big driveline and single charger Dmax. You would have known if it were there most likely. He's been known to beat that Scheid truck on more than one occasion. ;) Although that was one impressive run by Brad! Always loved that truck though.

C-ya

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Wes Kusilek drives 2 white gmc trucks one is a normal looking 3/4 ton and the other is a jacked up white GMC with a hood stack and they both have chrome trim at the bottom of the doors i think

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Wes's truck made the cover of diesel power mag not to long ago you cant miss it, it says 1200 Horsepower Cummins Killer and for ATS Hazmax the only thing i have read about it is when they tryed to dyno it, it kept blowing the tires off on the dyno so who knows what power its making

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Anybody else think he never got on top of the big charger (S510)? Sure did not look or sound it to me. Looked like a decent hook.

bushmaster

Aug 21, 2009
Wes Kusilek drives 2 white gmc trucks one is a normal looking 3/4 ton and the other is a jacked up white GMC with a hood stack and they both have chrome trim at the bottom of the doors i think

yes, you are correct on the description. also has F&K Excavating on the side of both trucks

Ben46a

Wannabe puller
Sep 4, 2006
Waverley, NS, Canada
Anybody else think he never got on top of the big charger (S510)? Sure did not look or sound it to me. Looked like a decent hook.

Yeah it seems like there isnt much velocity out the stacks either. Id say it didnt, seemed to snuff out at the end rather than spin out too....