DSC0184199.jpg

DSC0184299.jpg

DSC0184399.jpg

:D

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Just like a woman if my truck had a nip here and a tuck there it would look as good as your guys...I'll post pics when I'm at home

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Just like a woman if my truck had a nip here and a tuck there it would look as good as your guys...I'll post pics when I'm at home

haha yeah but mine got a face lift, liposuction, implants, and some other hidden goodies :rofl:. all by a very good professional (me), none of those over night guys :D. Its nice to be able to do all this work to your own woman......i mean truck...........well you know what i mean ;)

ChevyPowered28

Sandman
Aug 3, 2010
Granville, OH
haha yeah but mine got a face lift, liposuction, implants, and some other hidden goodies :rofl:. all by a very good professional (me), none of those over night guys :D. Its nice to be able to do all this work to your own woman......i mean truck...........well you know what i mean ;)

haha well put...if I got all the translations right, that means i've got a face lift, implants, and a "shlong" enlargment...lol...ok that was kinda dumb :spit: overlook my outrageousness

ChevyPowered28

Sandman
Aug 3, 2010
Granville, OH
mate them :hug:

true...mine has the sex change (male now) and Chevy1925's is a woman, they could mate...that is if she accepts me as a mate......swear thats the last time i mention sex changes EVER....i'm done lol

EDIT: i think i need to goto bed now...just clicked what he meant by mate them....haha

Last edited:

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
before and after the light bar

Attachments

• dmax woody mtn rd 2.jpg
    dmax woody mtn rd 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Dmax S of P.jpg
    Dmax S of P.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
true...mine has the sex change (male now) and Chevy1925's is a woman, they could mate...that is if she accepts me as a mate......swear thats the last time i mention sex changes EVER....i'm done lol

EDIT: i think i need to goto bed now...just clicked what he meant by mate them....haha

Mine can be a real bitch sometimes. shes very picky, and has to be up to her standards.................................crap, there i go talkin about the GF again :rofl:

before and after the light bar

hhhhhmmmmm that truck seems so familiar!!!! lol you ever gunna get the parts and some tube so we can make some steps and fix your LF axle leak??

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
hhhhhmmmmm that truck seems so familiar!!!! lol you ever gunna get the parts and some tube so we can make some steps and fix your LF axle leak??

Yeah I have all the parts ready to go. My personal mechanic decided to move. I guess he spends all his time trying to fix up his piece of shit black duramax and doesn't have the time to look at mine...:rolleyes: