Hail James "Chevy1925" our new Fearless Leader!

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
We have carried the Duramax torch far longer than perhaps we should have.
The community deserved a more active member to Administer the site, and after careful consideration, have handed that torch, and the keys to our 'corner bar' off to James. :beer Help him grow the site by spreading the word about the #1 performance oriented Duramax site to other diesel hotrodders.

Give a big thanks to Rob, and Kat, for all the hard work they have done for so many years. :beer

We have met so many friends on this site, both on the web, and literally hundreds in person. And it was a HELLAVA ride. :drive:

I personally thank you all. An enthusiast forum is the enthusiast's doing. Without members willing to help others, share stories, and raise H3LL, a site is nothing. Take a bow.

My next adventures will be with electric cars and trucks, but I had so many great memories of diesel racing, that it will be a hard act to follow.

Be safe, be fast, and carry the flag!

Pat "McRat" McSwain

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I’ve learned far more valuable info here than anywhere else. The level of quality info is always top notch; no misinformation gets posted without correction by someone with tons of knowledge! Bullshitters don’t stand much of a chance.

Thanks so much to those that paved the way, and thanks to all that keep this place moving forward, especially James!:)

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
Vendor/Sponsor
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Congrats James! I remember meeting you guys at the Vegas Nationals back in 07, had a blast! Good luck in your next adventures!!! This is my favorite place for Dmax related stuff and will try to be a better vendor also!

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
We have carried the Duramax torch far longer than perhaps we should have.
The community deserved a more active member to Administer the site, and after careful consideration, have handed that torch, and the keys to our 'corner bar' off to James. :beer Help him grow the site by spreading the word about the #1 performance oriented Duramax site to other diesel hotrodders.

Give a big thanks to Rob, and Kat, for all the hard work they have done for so many years. :beer

We have met so many friends on this site, both on the web, and literally hundreds in person. And it was a HELLAVA ride. :drive:

I personally thank you all. An enthusiast forum is the enthusiast's doing. Without members willing to help others, share stories, and raise H3LL, a site is nothing. Take a bow.

My next adventures will be with electric cars and trucks, but I had so many great memories of diesel racing, that it will be a hard act to follow.

Be safe, be fast, and carry the flag!

Pat "McRat" McSwain

So are you going to do the optima street car challenge? They have an EV class. I’m trying to get Guy to bring his car.

sawmilldmax

Apr 2, 2013
Mount Airy,NC
Thank you to James for keeping the forum going and thanks to McRat, Kat,and Rob for their commitment to making the best site for Duramax enthusiasts. I don't post much because I'd rather not display my ignorance, but I have stolen so many great ideas, learned so much, and bought a couple performance pieces along the way. Thanks again.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Thanks to everyone that’s kept this forum going. I’m still a newb but I love this site and read every single post. It’s open on all three devices at all time. You guys and gals are like family to me. Looking forward to what’s to come James.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Pat, you and Kat had BETTER come back on here and report on your current/future endeavors. Do not just "disappear" into the ether.

DD would not be DD without the McRat and the Wicked Witch. ;)

Love you guys! Have fun, enjoy life! :thumb:

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Pat, you and Kat had BETTER come back on here and report on your current/future endeavors. Do not just "disappear" into the ether.

DD would not be DD without the McRat and the Wicked Witch. ;)

Love you guys! Have fun, enjoy life! :thumb:

Agree, casper was one of the trucks that got me into diesels. Thank you guys for everything you have done for us duramax hotrodders. Honestly alot of us probably wouldnt still be here or have learned what we did without you all giving us this platform. I think james was the best fit we could have asked for. Thank you james for stepping up to keep our corner bar open and stocked :hug:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
So are you going to do the optima street car challenge? They have an EV class. I’m trying to get Guy to bring his car.

When?

My first EV hotrod was a Jaguar I-Pace, it handles great but weighs 4800lb and has a 128 mph speed limiter. Sadly an unrepairable electrical problem has lemoned it out.

I'm waiting on my second EV, which is a Tesla Model 3 Performance with P+ pack. This is a 1000lb lighter, and should be faster on a road course, and capable of 11.5 ETs.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Agree, casper was one of the trucks that got me into diesels. Thank you guys for everything you have done for us duramax hotrodders. Honestly alot of us probably wouldnt still be here or have learned what we did without you all giving us this platform. I think james was the best fit we could have asked for. Thank you james for stepping up to keep our corner bar open and stocked :hug:

Couldn’t agree more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thank you Pat!

as its been said, come back and tell us about your new adventures, electric car related or not.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
When?

My first EV hotrod was a Jaguar I-Pace, it handles great but weighs 4800lb and has a 128 mph speed limiter. Sadly an unrepairable electrical problem has lemoned it out.

I'm waiting on my second EV, which is a Tesla Model 3 Performance with P+ pack. This is a 1000lb lighter, and should be faster on a road course, and capable of 11.5 ETs.

I think the end of the year, they’re usually in Fontana September.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Right on!!! Glad to see it keep going. Change the title to "Hail to the King" !!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DelhLppPSxY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>