Gray gmc headlights and bumper

caylen17

Apr 7, 2011
Titusville, Fl
Hey fellas, newbie to the forum here! I have a 2002 gmc with a 6" fabtech and 35's. Very clean truck with really dark tinted windows. I originally wanted a 03-07 but couldn't pass up this one and the price! I looked into changing the front end on this one to the newer grill and bumper setup, but it looked like too much work. I do however want to upgrade the headlights and turn signals. I just can't really decied what would look good on a gray truck. I would like to see some pictures of gray gmc, older and newer with upgraded lights. Also, is the a better valence that might allow me to run the newer and better round fog lights? Thanks for the help!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No better valence that im aware of but i got rid of mine a long time ago lol. upgraded headlights as in, cleared ones or black ones or something different?

caylen17

Apr 7, 2011
Titusville, Fl
No better valence that im aware of but i got rid of mine a long time ago lol. upgraded headlights as in, cleared ones or black ones or something different?

I am thinking that clear would look better on my truck but im not sure. I was hoping that other members might have gray trucks that are upgraded.

cam willis

Oct 12, 2011
Afghanistan and New Bern NC
I have a black 2005. I have clear lenses but the housing is black. They are projectors and I also have 10k HID's. I know the truck isnt grey but feel free to take a look in the garage. Hope it helps.