Got a few more things on the truck !

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Got a few things today i have been waiting for , got the decals and the new slicks :) the decals turned out awesome , Boise Rob is the man :cool2: The new slicks are waaay big ,I am not a big fan of the wheels at all but i had them laying around so they will have to do for now I dont have enough time to get them powder coated black until later and may ditch them all together for something with alot less offset but for now they were free and no money to buy different ones , she should have plenty of traction now though :cool: the wheels should clean up good once i put some polish on them .

The decals,check out the reflective when the flash of the camera is used !

DSCF2571.jpg

DSCF2572.jpg

DSCF2576.jpg

DSCF2577.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

And some more of the new slicks .

DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF2575.jpg

DSCF2583.jpg

DSCF2568.jpg

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
looks awesome and I want first dibs on those wheels when you are done with 'em. :D

seriously, I do want dibs on em when you wanna get rid of them. :thumb:

c-ya

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
They are wicked light too ,I was surprised when i picked one up , they looked so big , but light as a feather !

yeah thats exactly what i thought with mine. but mine are the 30x14. i can lift one wheel and tire with one hand.... not so much with the 18's and mud tires

02bigstrokin

Sep 9, 2008
have you tryed to turn yet? i ended up doing a lot of trimming at the track yesterday on my front bumper

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
have you tryed to turn yet? i ended up doing a lot of trimming at the track yesterday on my front bumper

I dont have a bumper :eek: my fiberglass one isnt ready yet , hope i can race without it , if not i will steal the tow trucks bumper at the track :D

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Man o man thats looking sharp. I like the graphix.

Though I figured this thread was about getting a set of injectors NDA Saturday delivery.

So many people are pulling for ya, Trent!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Man o man thats looking sharp. I like the graphix.

Though I figured this thread was about getting a set of injectors NDA Saturday delivery.

So many people are pulling for ya, Trent!

i got the others pulled out last night so , just waiting for parts now .