Fuel Pressure Sender Mounting

niteflite1287

Now with 3 antennas
May 30, 2010
New London, CT
So since i'm installing and ADII I decided to put in a fuel pressure gauge as well. from my searching you can mount them on the bleeder screw or on the test port to the left of the alt. I would prefer to use that test port and figure I'll need some sort of adapter to the 1/8 NPTF sender. Since I doubt my local HD will have it does anyone know the treads on that test port so I can order the adapter. I don't have access to my tools during the week, so thus the inability to go measure it myself right now.

Big Angry

<--My idea of a good time
Sep 3, 2006
South Central Pa
I was lazy, and took the easy way out, I called Tony Burkhard and had him send me one of his test port fittings, price was right, and took about 5 minutes to install. :thumb:

Noreaster

Jun 13, 2007
Cape Cod,MA
I used a 3/8" brass tee, couple 1/2"barb fittings & a 3/8x1/8 adapter between where the factory fuel filter was & the tee to the test port.

If you use an Autometer gauge that has a 8ft wire from the gauge to sender it won't make it to the test port.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Jegs.com has a fuel line block for 1/2" line 1/8" port for gauge and a gauge for like $30 up to 60 psi if you need it. Gauges are liquid filled.