LBZ: Fuel additives

grthigpen

Aug 4, 2013
looking for feedback on fuel additives...I used to have a Cummins and I used Walmart 2 cycle oil additive, which worked real well. I still have not used any thing in my 2006 LBZ but I would like to post the question on if you use it and what you use thanks

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
2 stroke is fine to run and a lot of us do. Power Service, optilube etc are all great too. There have been many threads on this topic a quick site search will get you a wide variety of feedback and info. Try that for sure and you will get answers more quickly as opposed to waiting on people to respond in this thread. I'm not meaning to be rude BTW just a helpful suggestion:thumb:

Spoolindiesel

Jul 1, 2013
u5ypu6ep.jpg

Fahlin Racing

Aug 22, 2012
NE Ohio
Yes, particularly though are you looking for more lube characteristics? Better burning cycle characteristics? Analyze the product and you will see different companies offering different purposes for the product.

Ex. Lucas fuel additive is ONLY a lube and cleaner. Apparently cleans combustion up as well.

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
I've been running rbp additive for awhile and I've been pretty impressed. Haven't seen it on any tests or studies though.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

BioMax

Aug 18, 2014
Definitely biodiesel. I usually burn B40 up to B70. Truck doesnt smoke anymore. Took a few years of running bio, but now it never smokes. Original injectors. 140km 2002 LB7