Front seat covers????

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Anyone know where i can get the the leather covers that go over the foam of the front seats as well as arm rest and foam for a good price?? my driver seat has seen better days and while it aint bad yet, its buggin me and the arm rest foam is shot lol.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
you will probly have to go to your local vehicle upholstery shop for them foam. they should also be able to cut patch panels for your oem covers

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
you will probly have to go to your local vehicle upholstery shop for them foam. they should also be able to cut patch panels for your oem covers

yeah. i think i found the foam on gmpartsdirect.com but i cant get into their catalog. also found that GTseatcovers.com has the fornt seat leather for pretty cheap but i dont know how good their product is.

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I have a Mossy Oak seat cover for the back...it fit like crap... LOL on DP there's a lot of guys who've redone their seats I'd check there.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I have a Mossy Oak seat cover for the back...it fit like crap... LOL on DP there's a lot of guys who've redone their seats I'd check there.

yeah thats where i found teh seat foam part number and GT seat covers. Might just have to try them and see how they fit. if they dont last then its katzkin!

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I went to a local upholstery shop to patch my seat. When it was done, my seat looked just like new, and has been holding up great. They should be able to match the leather almost exactly (you can't tell the new from the old on my seat unless you are looking for it, and even then...)

Just make sure you go to a good shop. Try and find an automotive-specific upholsterer, they do it all the time!

cfodor

Oct 25, 2010
you could always have a company called color glo fix them if the finish is just coming off. I had them fix mine and they came to my house and did it in about a hour for $75 and gave me a one year warranty on the repair. I could not tell they even fixed it

sparepartsracing

spareparts offroad&fab
Mar 17, 2010
you could always have a company called color glo fix them if the finish is just coming off. I had them fix mine and they came to my house and did it in about a hour for $75 and gave me a one year warranty on the repair. I could not tell they even fixed it

uh oh thats not good.......j/k:spit:

BonesHD

"HARD AS F##K!"
Dec 6, 2010
BC Canada
my buddy is a customizer and i just got leather with alligator skin seat covers for free ! hell ya i have an LS and i got wrapped armrests too. they r decent!:joker:

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I searched ebay for a few weeks and some katzkins came up for around $300. May also be a option if you go that route of covering all the seats

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I searched ebay for a few weeks and some katzkins came up for around $300. May also be a option if you go that route of covering all the seats

Yeah ive been checkin on and off on there but have not really looked hard. holidays are killin the old check book course buyin twins didnt help that :D

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Yeah ive been checkin on and off on there but have not really looked hard. holidays are killin the old check book course buyin twins didnt help that :D

I hear ya on the check book around the holidays:mad: Just glad I dropped the GF just in time :angel:...one less gift. I wasnt really looking when I found my set of covers either. I just typed in "silverado leather" and looked through and found them and watched them a while. Kept on getting thrown back up so I figured it was time:thumb:

I cant wait to see the twins. I remember when I was waiting for them to come. But the first drive really makes it worth it. As a matter of fact every time ive driven the truck since the :D I get makes it worth it. Well one more set of twins may be for sale this winter though. I do believe I found something in the EPR vendor section of the site that Im pretty sure I must have;)

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I hear ya on the check book around the holidays:mad: Just glad I dropped the GF just in time :angel:...one less gift. I wasnt really looking when I found my set of covers either. I just typed in "silverado leather" and looked through and found them and watched them a while. Kept on getting thrown back up so I figured it was time:thumb:

I cant wait to see the twins. I remember when I was waiting for them to come. But the first drive really makes it worth it. As a matter of fact every time ive driven the truck since the :D I get makes it worth it. Well one more set of twins may be for sale this winter though. I do believe I found something in the EPR vendor section of the site that Im pretty sure I must have;)

yeah i may have to jsut keep an eye on ebay then

haha i know what your talkin about. he told me his whole idea when i called him near the end of october about his twins on the tow truck goin up for sale. It was very hard to keep my mouth shut about it all lol. I kinda figured he was doin something way cool when he told me he wanted to sell the twins off the tow truck :D. If you did them that would be jsut bad ass!!!

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
yeah i may have to jsut keep an eye on ebay then

haha i know what your talkin about. he told me his whole idea when i called him near the end of october about his twins on the tow truck goin up for sale. It was very hard to keep my mouth shut about it all lol. I kinda figured he was doin something way cool when he told me he wanted to sell the twins off the tow truck :D. If you did them that would be jsut bad ass!!!

I looked and didnt find much on there now but I did find the guy I got mine from and he was pretty good. I asked him a bunch of questions and he answered all of them same day so I'd buy again from himhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-Silverado-Crew-Cab-Leather-Seat-Covers-E-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a6112c234QQitemZ250736722484QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Im sure you looked but I figured Id at least tell ya who I bought from.

Yea the triples are pretty unique and just what Im looking for i think. Twins attract enough attention at car/truck shows I can only imagine what triples would do:spit: I could use a little more air to:D

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
I put on the Caltrend neoprene bucket seat covers for the wear protection. Like putting a wetsuit on a bucket seat what a bitch. Got em' on and they look nice and sure keep your but and body in the seat on hard turns etc. If you don't have leather or want a protecto type cover this one sure fits tight and looks nice. Custom sewn when ordered and all that. Think autoanything.com sold these for $150- 2/buckets, consoles and extra pieces for several yrs. that they just put in the kits.