LMM: Front fender liner question!

Pwinland95

Jan 24, 2015
Illinois
Okay guys I need to find a new set of fender liners for my lmm. My current ones were cut when the previous owner did the fender mod and they look like crap. I did the lml bumper swap and I thought I remember reading somewhere you can use 11-13 liners in an lmm. Anyone have any insight on what to use or the best place to get good ones? I've heard the eBay ones are flimsy and junk. Thanks!

tannertrigg

May 26, 2016
Okay guys I need to find a new set of fender liners for my lmm. My current ones were cut when the previous owner did the fender mod and they look like crap. I did the lml bumper swap and I thought I remember reading somewhere you can use 11-13 liners in an lmm. Anyone have any insight on what to use or the best place to get good ones? I've heard the eBay ones are flimsy and junk. Thanks!

Dealership there about $95 for a '11 LML... LMC doesn't have them in there book yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
What is better about the LML? I have the LML bumper on my LMM and don't see anything wrong with the liners. I bought one new liner for mine when I went to the tripples and I found the part number on gmpartsdirect and found GM ones on eBay for like $40

Pwinland95

Jan 24, 2015
Illinois
Main reason I guess I was asking is because I have heard of guys buying eBay ones or aftermarket ones and they are junk compared to oem, and I really didn't wanna pay dealer price for a set but that might be the best option

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I bought my 02 inner fender from rock auto. They might have those lmm/lml. The plastic wasn't t as heavy duty but looks nice and does the job

Troysalm71

Feb 28, 2016
Bemidji, MN
I got one from rock auto for my lml its brand new if I can find it you can have it. One probably dnt help you much it's the passenger side.