Freighttrain has a new buddy.

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
The little misses bought me something shiney today. Freighttrain got a new Tow Buddy today. I'm Gonna keep it bone stock;)
4cbq108.jpg

maddogg101920

I break stuff
Mar 2, 2007
CECIL COUNTY, MD
yea right that thing isnt going to stay stock. first youll change the exhaust to lower EGTs while towing then get a small towing tuner or EFI live tow tune. its to hard to keep these trucks stock cuz you always think well if i do this i can or if i do that it will.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
:rockon:

Needs gauges, HID headlights, LED fender lights and rear lights, clear cab lights, nice tow tune, trans jr, deep pan, cooler, synthetics front to back, satellite radio, navigation system, boost fooler, egr eliminator.

:lol: See it, impossible to keep them stock. Those are just off the top of my head. :D

Seriously though, good deal and even better mrs. for helping a guy out. ;) Mine has her own. :eek:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Ok, you win. Transgo jr., deep pan. cooler, Intake, exhaust, sleeves, cog's, guages, and a very, very, mild EFILive tune. That's it and I mean it.

Pat don't know how to write no stinkin " very very mild EFILive tunes. " I'ts balls to the wall or......:getout: :rofl: :D Congrats on the new truck.:cool2: