Found a Good Deal on a Topside Creeper

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Any reviews on this?
How are they holding up for those that bought them?
Getting ready to pull the trigger on one.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I checked the price with shipping from KT & Northern, both ended up being the same price
I called northern tool to see what the best deal with shipping they could do.Thats how i got mine so cheap.

Any reviews on this?
How are they holding up for those that bought them?
Getting ready to pull the trigger on one.
I love mine and use it all the time.i know Yellowchevy is making his own and he is upthere somewhere in Ca.Im sure he can make it cheaper.I think he does oe was going to do a diy on the 1 he built.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ya they want $100 to ship to Canada and $40 to ship to a business in the US. I may just have to get it shipped to where my shortblock is and pick it up at the same time I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
When I was looking at them I found one with free shipping in the US and it also came with a free tool stand that was also tall.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
here is summit also

Just Added to your cart

Genuine Hotrod Hardware 3-100 - Genuine Hotrod Hardware® Topside Overhead Creepers
  • $239.95

Part Subtotal: $239.95
Estimate Delivery and Handling

Country
requirement_bug.gif
ALBANIA ALGERIA ANDORRA ANGUILLA ANTARCTICA ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA ARGENTINA ARMENIA ARUBA AUSTRALIA AUSTRIA AZERBAIJAN BAHAMAS BAHRAIN BANGLADESH BARBADOS BELARUS BELGIUM BELIZE BENIN BERMUDA BHUTAN BOLIVIA BONAIRE BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA BOTSWANA BOUVET ISLAND BRAZIL BRITISH INDIAN OCEAN TERRITORY BRUNEI DARUSSALAM BULGARIA BURKINA FASO BURUNDI CAMBODIA CAMEROON CANADA CAPE VERDE CAYMAN ISLANDS CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC CHAD CHILE CHINA, PEOPLE S REPUBLIC OF CHRISTMAS ISLAND COCOS (KEELING) ISLANDS COLOMBIA COMOROS CONGO CONGO,DEMOCRATIC REP OF THE COOK ISLANDS COSTA RICA CROATIA CURACAO CYPRUS CZECH REPUBLIC DENMARK DJIBOUTI DOMINICA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC EAST TIMOR ECUADOR EGYPT EL SALVADOR EQUATORIAL GUINEA ERITREA ESTONIA ETHIOPIA FALKLAND ISLANDS (MALVINAS) FAROE ISLANDS FIJI FINLAND FRANCE FRENCH GUIANA FRENCH POLYNESIA FRENCH SOUTHERN TERRITORIES GABON GAMBIA GEORGIA GERMANY GIBRALTAR GREECE GREENLAND GRENADA GUADELOUPE GUATEMALA GUERNSEY GUINEA GUINEA BISSAU GUYANA HEARD ISLAND &MCDONALD ISLANDS HOLY SEE (VATICAN CITY STATE) HONDURAS HONG KONG HUNGARY ICELAND INDIA INDONESIA IRELAND ISLE OF MAN ISRAEL ITALY IVORY COAST JAMAICA JAPAN JERSEY JORDAN KAZAKHSTAN KENYA KIRIBATI KOREA, REPUBLIC OF KUWAIT KYRGYZSTAN LAO PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC REP LATVIA LEBANON LESOTHO LIECHTENSTEIN LITHUANIA LUXEMBOURG MACAO MACEDONIA,FORMER YUGOSLAV REP MADAGASCAR MADERIA ISLANDS MALAWI MALAYSIA MALDIVES MALI MALTA MARTINIQUE MAURITANIA MAURITIUS MAYOTTE MEXICO MOLDOVA, REPUBLIC OF MONACO MONGOLIA MONTSERRAT MOROCCO MOZAMBIQUE NAMIBIA NAURU NEPAL NETHERLANDS NETHERLANDS ANTILLES NEW CALEDONIA NEW ZEALAND NICARAGUA NIGER NIUE NORFOLK ISLAND NORTHERN IRELAND NORWAY OMAN PAKISTAN PANAMA PAPUA - NEW GUINEA PARAGUAY PERU PHILIPPINES PITCARIN POLAND PORTUGAL QATAR REUNION ROMANIA RUSSIAN FEDERATION RWANDA SAINT HELENA SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS SAINT LUCIA SAINT PIERRE AND MIQUELON SAINT VINCENT & THE GRENADINES SAMOA SAN MARINO SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE SAUDI ARABIA SENEGAL SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO SEYCHELLES SINGAPORE SLOVAKIA SLOVENIA SOLOMON ISLANDS SOMALIA SOUTH AFRICA SOUTH GEORGIA-SO SANDWICH ISL SPAIN SRI LANKA ST MARTIN SURINAME SWAZILAND SWEDEN SWITZERLAND SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC TAIWAN TAJIKISTAN TANZANIA, UNITED REPUBLIC OF THAILAND TOGO TOKELAU TONGA TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO TUNISIA TURKEY TURKMENISTAN TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS TUVALU UGANDA UKRAINE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNITED KINGDOM UNITED STATES URUGUAY UZBEKISTAN VANUATU VENEZUELA VIETNAM VIRGIN ISLANDS,BRITISH WALLIS AND FUTUNA WESTERN SAHARA YEMEN ZAMBIA ZIMBABWE

Province/Territory
requirement_bug.gif
Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland Northwest Territory Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon Territory

Zip Code
requirement_bug.gif

Available Delivery Options/Upgrades

Ship MethodDeliveryChargeTax & Duty Fedex Ground
$60.56 $37.60 UPS Standard
$93.84 $39.60 DHL
$154.22 $39.60 FedEx Economy
$222.75 $39.60 UPS Expedited
$223.28 $39.60 UPS Saver
$231.02 $39.60 FedEx Priority
$247.30 $39.60

Processing

Approximate Tax & Duty Costs Close
Please note that the numbers below are approximate Tax & Duty costs. This is for informational purposes only and will not be charged by Summit Racing. All Tax & Duty costs for this shipping method will be charged at the time of receipt.
Ship Method Approximate Tax & Duty

* Duties and Taxes for this shipping method will be charged at the time of receipt. Please note that your total shipping charge will not include this cost.

Estimated Order Charges

Additional Shipping Charge $98.16

Delivery and Handling Charge $11.95

Estimated Total $350.06

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Ya they want $100 to ship to Canada and $40 to ship to a business in the US. I may just have to get it shipped to where my shortblock is and pick it up at the same time I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just buy it you cheap bastard lol

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
If you got anyone going to Ennis....I can have it shipped to me for free...and they can grab it from me there.....Granted thats all the way in Oct.