Fleece or danville build?

Nightlb7

Aug 12, 2013
Maryland
Even though there's probably something like this already out there I'm going to post this anyway if you were to have Machine work and bottom end assembled who would you pick and why, I know they are both good company's. I was going to get mine done by a place here on the east coast but turns out I will be going by both of these places in 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dracing70

SH--- GETTING EXPENSIVE!
Jun 12, 2007
mantua, oh
Danville hands down!!!!! Impeccable customer service, no messing around engine goes in and comes out as quick as possible. Not to mention Matt the assembly guy really knows his stuff. I believe he was a gm mechanic prior to being at Danville. Not only Matt but every person there is a professional at what they do and your build will be performed with a massive attention to detail without any corners cut. They are fantastic at being very thorough but at the same time getting the customers their products with a fantastic turn around time.

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Danville hands down!!!!! Impeccable customer service, no messing around engine goes in and comes out as quick as possible. Not to mention Matt the assembly guy really knows his stuff. I believe he was a gm mechanic prior to being at Danville. Not only Matt but every person there is a professional at what they do and your build will be performed with a massive attention to detail without any corners cut. They are fantastic at being very thorough but at the same time getting the customers their products with a fantastic turn around time.

X2. I can't say enough good about the Danville crew!!!

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
After reading in diesel power a few issues ago about Fleece building a shortblock, I would get a second opinion as far as $$ goes. just my .02.

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
I love the people at danville! You call, they answer if you want to talk to certain person and there not available they will call you right back! Awesome guys!!!

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
I've dealt with both. Both were great to me personally. I deal with pretty much just Danville anymore.. But.. That's not because of anything bad about fleece, just ended up this way. Haven't bought anything from fleece in about 4 years, though they are still very good to me with any questions. I still talk to some of them on occasion. I think both is a great choice for an end result. I'm not much help lol

Nightlb7

Aug 12, 2013
Maryland
I thank you guys for the input, I'm going to call danville on the lunch break and get things set up to drop this thing off :) it's my first built engine and can't wait just want to make sure I do it right the first time. Anyone you guys recommend talking to at the Danville shop??

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
I thank you guys for the input, I'm going to call danville on the lunch break and get things set up to drop this thing off :) it's my first built engine and can't wait just want to make sure I do it right the first time. Anyone you guys recommend talking to at the Danville shop??

Larry or mark will set you up good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

smkndmax05

"Smoked Out"
Feb 17, 2011
Indiana
After reading in diesel power a few issues ago about Fleece building a shortblock, I would get a second opinion as far as $$ goes. just my .02.

I concur!!! I have worked with both shops personally, great people at both places....sometimes you can't put all your pennies at one place!!! It good to shop around is what I'm trying to say!!! I actually worked at DP but switched to Fleece 2 months ago and it has been the best decision I've made!!!