First forum ever

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
Hey guys this is my first forum ive ever joined. Little bit about me and my truck. Ive always been a cummins owner since I got my license had 3 of those things im done with the dodge trucks. Ive been working on gas and diesel mostly chevy and dodge some ford and yotas since i was 12 so about 8 years, went to college for this stuff but ended up a union laborer concrete finisher. I decided to buy me a 04 lb7 from northern michigan it was completely stock then. Ive owned it a bit over a year now gotta admit at first I hated it but now id never turn back. Im in the process of building it as I type this I literally am taking a break from installing my fass150. I have an ats trans on the way along with 3"downpipe and4inch back by mbrp. Soon ive decided to order 40 over injectors and a simple cheetah 63, studs and efi but idk who to have tune it yet. Sorry for the long intro guys but im sure from what ive seen ill be accepted into this big ol fammily. I still need to figure out how to put all my info in at the bottom.

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
@oscyjack Actually yes I bought it from a buddy who ordered it and ended up doing a manual conv. In his lb7 he said if I changed my mind just send it back (id have to pay shipping which I dont mind) but other than that he would refund me. Im still new to the performance side of these dirtys. Is there a better route bub?

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
More informed heads will chime in on that one, but the short answer is yes.

There are a few names at the top of everyones list, and ATS isn't really on anyones list :)
and plenty of people in between.

Im having Evan at limitless do mine fwiw.

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
More informed heads will chime in on that one, but the short answer is yes.

There are a few names at the top of everyones list, and ATS isn't really on anyones list :)
and plenty of people in between.

Im having Evan at limitless do mine fwiw.
So having one actually built is better tham buying one I assume?

oscyjack

May 7, 2016
Northeast
absolutely. Just decide whether you want a shipped one and send back your core, or if you want to drive out to one. Im lucky evans only 2 hours from me. Plenty of guys do a full days drive for a build, then drive it right back home.

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
Ah I see...I live in eastern indiana right below I70 the county is right beside ohio and theres like no trans or any place for performance around here :( bfe man so I figure days drive it is

roxyfever

Feb 11, 2016
terrell tx
Duramaxtuner is near Chicago. I think it's 4-6 hours. They sell a dt750 trans. Might give them a call and talk to danny voss or Paul Wilson. They tuned my first lb7 an I really liked it. If they ask David lefever Sent ya

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Ah I see...I live in eastern indiana right below I70 the county is right beside ohio and theres like no trans or any place for performance around here :( bfe man so I figure days drive it is

Danville Performance is pretty close. Mark will take care of everything you need (Awesome tunes, turbo, and trans) The Fleece guys are also a short drive away.

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
Danville Performance is pretty close. Mark will take care of everything you need (Awesome tunes, turbo, and trans) The Fleece guys are also a short drive away.
Called mark but someone else answered and said he was busy on the dyno. So hell call back. Man im so excited you guys are real good people

diesel-max

Haisley Never heard of her
Oct 20, 2011
IN

Where are you located at? Welcome as well!

diesel-max

Haisley Never heard of her
Oct 20, 2011
IN
I live in cambridge city bub.

Danville is a very short drive from You! Mark and the crew is some of the best in the industry, make sure you check Danville performance out! Marks the best there is when it comes to tuning and duramax know how! Make sure to check out their line of drop in chargers as well!

c01t

Dec 6, 2016
Finished talking to mark. 1400hp dd thats onsane man hes a cool guy to seems to know his stuff