Extrude hone

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Gethoned.com used to be the website iirc. Did they go out of business? Who else can do nozzles for cheap like that. Not interested in II, or ddp

Mikey

Drag Racer
Jun 13, 2009
If I am not mistaken, Extrude hone was the first to do media abrasive porting?

Last edited:

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Jim at extrude hone is a great guy, been doing nozzels longer then most guys in the business today, I use extrude hone nozzles in all my projects, will never use anything else.

FWIW Industrial, DDP, and Diesel Injection service all have their own extrude hone brand machines inhouse with II and Diesel injection having the newest machines they offer, DDPs is one of the oldest out there last I knew they use air to check the nozzles flow rate instead of test fluid.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Jim at extrude hone is a great guy, been doing nozzels longer then most guys in the business today, I use extrude hone nozzles in all my projects, will never use anything else.

FWIW Industrial, DDP, and Diesel Injection service all have their own extrude hone brand machines inhouse with II and Diesel injection having the newest machines they offer, DDPs is one of the oldest out there last I knew they use air to check the nozzles flow rate instead of test fluid.

Thanks for sharing, :thumb: This is important info for a lot of guys on here.

duramaxdiesel

Dmax Nut
Oct 23, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Not to derail, but has anyone here sent their tips in to get honed by them? I had mine honed out to 100 overs and was wondering if I should send them out to get flow matched before installing them.

Thanks!

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Not to derail, but has anyone here sent their tips in to get honed by them? I had mine honed out to 100 overs and was wondering if I should send them out to get flow matched before installing them.

Thanks!

I've got 80% tips from them. Threw em on and runs great.