LBZ: Electrical problems.

sterlinLBZ

Im having some kind of electrical problem with my truck now. it was happening right after i got the motor back together and in so i know its some new. But whats going on is for one my Air Dog bogs and the gauges dim, but when rolling into a stop light or something I can kind of slam on the brakes a little and the air dog revs up and the gauges brighten up and the volt gauges goes back up to 14 volts. and when i pull the shifter into the manual even if I'm running 10 mph the ( ) jump straight to ( 6 ) and i cant down shift it. any ideas of what could be going on with it? need to get it figured out before something burns up or something else happens to it. Thanks in advanced!

sterlinLBZ

check all of them that i know where they are and looked around the best i oculd to find any more and couldnt find anymore. anyone have a chart or know where all of them are at? also i forgot it will throw a code every now and then if the subs are on a little to much and it pulls the volts down, i think the code is p0090?? ill have to look back at it later to make sure thats the right one.