EFI LMM Question

Bonestock

Aug 9, 2010
Worland Wy
Hello all,

I have a buddy running a 2008 LMM EFI DSP 5 Fass 150 MBRP 5" exhaust and AFE stage ll intake. I have been running log files to try and find what is causing a defuel right @ or just before Shift points. It seems to defuel somewhere between 2950rpm and 3250rpm. I logged rail psi and all looks perfect. Any thoughts or information would be greatly appreciated. I also have another buddy with the same truck doing the same thing. Same mods, one truck has 35,000 miles on it and the other has 8,000 2009 model. These LMM's have so many damn torque tables and other areas to change. I think it may be related to the torque tables in some way. I can run them down in the 800ft lb range and not a problem? I have them set @ around 1600. Truck runs way awesome until it does its defuel right @ and sometimes before shift. Thanks in advance.:eek:

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
I am not a professional tuner by any means, but I bump up the lower right hand corner of the pulse table, works for me.

Shift_Fast

Oct 7, 2011
Bump
I have seen this happen on my 08 LMM also, right when it shifts it falls on it's face.....hence defueling correct?