Efi live tuning

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
I recently had my truck tuned by a guy. It was Anderson performance tuning. Im unhappy with his tuning. I'm not looking to spend the money to buy the flash tool anyone know any good performance shops up here in northern ohio that will tune my truck at the shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Why not just buy and autocal? U can get a good deal on them right now threw the vendors on this sight.

ThebigGids

Jun 13, 2011
Bellingham, wa
Crap if you can get an autocal for 500 or whatever they're charging right now...why wouldnt you! Thats the cost of pretty much someone just flashing it for you!

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
How far north?

What don't you like about the tunes? Did he do a dsp5?

Sandusky., I asked for mileage tunes yes he did dsp5 I've tried every tune he gave me.. Economy,50,100,150,and250 all of them are giving me about 12mpg barley that's hand calculated all of his tunes smoke like crazy. And plus ever since then I keep get dtc codes. And they lope a lot I just don't think he put a lot of effort into tuning. I paid 375 bucks for the 5 tunes and the dsp5.. You know what they say you get what you pay for

Chevytothefloor

Nov 24, 2013
South Jersey
I'm on adrenaline truck performance's website as we speak and they have a deal going $520 for an autocal, dsp5 switch and tunes. I have Rob's tunes and i'm happy with them. There are other great guys for tuning, Rob is just a suggestion and feedback from experience.

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I have Tonys tunes @Ridge runner diesel and creaturesoftnenightperformance.com sells them they are doing bundles right now on different stuff. Check it out!

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
Did you contact him and tell him his tunes suck ?

I texted him back when I started getting a bunch of codes he said he didn't know what it is.. Then I told him I was getting a vibration only in the 150 and 250hp tunes he told me it was a u joint I said we'll dont you think I checked all the shit first!. It lopes a lot too at idle with his tuning I was running a quadzilla stealth 2 and was getting 14mpg on 135hp everyone said go with efi live. This guy made it worse. My truck is completely deleted with a flo pro down pipe and 5" exhaust I feel I should be getting better then 12mpg. What are you guys seeing hand calc..

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
I'm on adrenaline truck performance's website as we speak and they have a deal going $520 for an autocal, dsp5 switch and tunes. I have Rob's tunes and i'm happy with them. There are other great guys for tuning, Rob is just a suggestion and feedback from experience.

That's a deal. But my friend chris Bowles on here needs to give me my money for my old ppe!!

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
His thing says Bellville, IIRC that's south of Mansfield.

I don't remember if Merchant Auto does EFI tuning, but you could always road trip to Michigan, or go to Danville. Other than that, email tunes or an auto cal is where you stand. And for $375, he could've done a better job!

young582

Nov 28, 2013
www.facebook.com
His thing says Bellville, IIRC that's south of Mansfield.

I don't remember if Merchant Auto does EFI tuning, but you could always road trip to Michigan, or go to Danville. Other than that, email tunes or an auto cal is where you stand. And for $375, he could've done a better job!
True.. In probably but autocal and get tunes emailed to me