Efi live not downshifting???

Idahodmax

Dec 22, 2015
Ok well I removed my edge juice w/ attitude.. I decided to upload efi and ran my dsp5 switch tomorrow after work I'll do my exhaust.. I took it for a quick drive around the block, and when I go to get on it, it doesn't downshift and just lugs.. is this possibly because of my exhaust still being factory with my dpf and such?? Or did I do something wrong.. my dsp5 switch works based off the autocal voltages changing

Idahodmax

Dec 22, 2015
Ok scratch that, I'm getting a dtc of p0047 which is no to do with the turbo selenoid and I don't hear my turbo spooling up... when I took out my edge I started it up and everything ran good no issues.. any ideas??

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Check to make sure that a pin didn't get damaged or something in the bale connectors when you removed the edge.

You might also want to try reloading the tune. Worth a shot....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Idahodmax

Dec 22, 2015
Well after I removed edge, I started it 2 or 3 times no check engine, no limp mode.. after I flashed ecm with efi this is when it all happened.. I'm currently reflashing now

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Check the pins in the ECM connectors you had removed to install the dsp switch.

Idahodmax

Dec 22, 2015
Which pin should I look more towards?? I'm confused and clueless when it comes to electrical issues

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
All of them. I'm only suggesting you start there because everything ran before. And since you disturbed those connectors there is a good possibility that one of the pins got damaged or isn't fully engaged now causing a poor connection.

It's simply a place to start.

I would also try flashing the truck back to stock to rule out a tune issue.....

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Don't you have your stock tune? If you do, just full flash it back in.

Idahodmax

Dec 22, 2015
I read the stock tune like I was supposed to but other than that I'm not sure what to do

Idahodmax

Dec 22, 2015
Ok, Iowa lly I want to say thank you very very much, so I went out and looked at my. Ecm connections, after further looking into it, when I put the top of locking handle back on I skipped a tooth and it was not 100% locked into place (stupid me and getting in a rush).. took it around the block a few times with different tunes turned on turbo spooling and just a whole new truck.. thank you again:hug::woott::rofl: