Eaton OH Pull

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Sure caused a stink on compd eh?! LOL

Yes it did! It was blown way out of proportion though. That mega06 needs to not type if hes not going to get his info right. I didnt see any of the pullers bitching on their themselves. Everybody keeps bashing Evan, but i hate to tell them he was right. That turbo does not make their rules, once i read them it was easy to see. I know the builder was aware of that rule too, and they really shouldnt be on there defending it.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Eaton pull

Rob as you know I don't pull anymore But I just love bust'n Evan. I should stay out but it's funny to get him going. The guy's around here think it's there right to win. I'll stay out it's just been boring latly. Jeff

duramaxxin73

Mar 5, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Yes it did! It was blown way out of proportion though. That mega06 needs to not type if hes not going to get his info right. I didnt see any of the pullers bitching on their themselves. Everybody keeps bashing Evan, but i hate to tell them he was right. That turbo does not make their rules, once i read them it was easy to see. I know the builder was aware of that rule too, and they really shouldnt be on there defending it.

mega06 needs to quit the nut swinging, and build a pulling truck and actually compete. Rather than being the hero of arm chair pullers:rofl:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Rob as you know I don't pull anymore But I just love bust'n Evan. I should stay out but it's funny to get him going. The guy's around here think it's there right to win. I'll stay out it's just been boring latly. Jeff

Lol i hear ya, i do the same thing at times.:D

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio

Evan is one of the biggest babies I have ever seen at any event period:thumb: He throws bigger fits than the worst 3 year old ive ever seen when he gets beat. One day you can talk to him and hes a nice dude and fun to bs with. The next day hes on a complete war path. Its quite pathetic. Rather or not the turbo was deamed illegal it passed tech at this pull so the techs are at fault. I love stiring the pot this close to the cotpc points series:happy2:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Evan is one of the biggest babies I have ever seen at any event period:thumb: He throws bigger fits than the worst 3 year old ive ever seen when he gets beat. One day you can talk to him and hes a nice dude and fun to bs with. The next day hes on a complete war path. Its quite pathetic. Rather or not the turbo was deamed illegal it passed tech at this pull so the techs are at fault. I love stiring the pot this close to the cotpc points series:happy2:

Cotpc gets stirred up pretty easily. I have no problem with Brayden or Chris. Dont know Brayden personally, but Chris is a good guy. I had an issue with a charger of theirs and he fixed it, took a bit, but im not bitching. I just decided to go a different route, no disrespect, no hard feelings. But i do remember before this pull, and before the SS race, chris asked me if i needed mine to meet the 3/4" bore infront of the compressor wheel rule. I said my association Doesnt run it, he said some around kentucky and ohio do. I said go a head and make it meet those rules just in case. So i know that rule was known about, he told me it was only worth around 15hp on that charger, so Joe still would have been towards the top id would say.... But, rules are rules, and there is nothing worse than getting to a pull, with a set of rules your are suppose to be pulling with, and the Tech decides its ok to let it by even though it does not pass. I see both sides to be honest.