Ear plugs

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
I get them in the oilfields for free. They are given out left and rite for our safety since we work around loud loud quad turbo diesel engines all day long. How many do you need?

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
I get them in the oilfields for free. They are given out left and rite for our safety since we work around loud loud quad turbo diesel engines all day long. How many do you need?

I can tell u this bud i never have enough. I work around loud mowers and blowers and weed wackers all day long. Around noon my head is killing me because of all the loud noise. Any u can spare will be awesome. Are yalls plugs rubber or the other material? if u need me to pm you my addy i will. I u want money i will cover that also. Let me no if shipping cost you anything

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
Just get a set of over the head earphones Kurt and be done with it.

From $10 to a cheapy regular one to like $80 or so for ones with AM/FM or input for iPod built in.

I cant do that i gotta have ear plugs. If i have patting around my air like that i get air affections because it wont let sweat out of my airs

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
DID you miss the point lol
REUSABLE EAR PLUG

These reusable ear plugs are washable and offer comfortable, secure fit and reliable protection. NRR: 25dB

Brand: 3M
They will last along time no need of throwing them away.

2wd_Sled_Puller

Heavy Equiment mechanic
Feb 19, 2008
Florida
DID you miss the point lol
REUSABLE EAR PLUG

These reusable ear plugs are washable and offer comfortable, secure fit and reliable protection. NRR: 25dB

Brand: 3M
They will last along time no need of throwing them away.

Some how they get lost. i wonder how:rolleyes:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
You are starting to spell like adam lol Padding,Ear and so on lol

He always has Henry. I think they are in competition.:D

Have you tried getting a custom set made Kurt? Maybe see your doctor and inquire about it. It will probably cost a couple hundred bucks but they are custom fit and good for many years after.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I cant do that i gotta have ear plugs. If i have patting around my air like that i get air affections because it wont let sweat out of my airs

um...what??

air affections? Im not being a smart ass and making fun of you Kurt, but I honestly cant make out what you are trying to say.

Whast wrong with ear muffs?? I love them, work 10x better than ear plugs and a lot more comfortable. Personally I love the Peltor earmuffs....

ben

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
um...what??

ear infections maybe? Im not being a smart ass and making fun of you Kurt, but I honestly cant make out what you are trying to say.

Whast wrong with ear muffs?? I love them, work 10x better than ear plugs and a lot more comfortable. Personally I love the Peltor earmuffs....

ben

In the winter I prefer the muffs myself as they keep the ears warm.:D
In the summer though, I find they get a little sweaty and prefer the plugs.

Dmaax

Jun 29, 2008
Calgary,Ft,Mcmoney,Sherwood Park
Have you tried getting a custom set made Kurt? Maybe see your doctor and inquire about it. It will probably cost a couple hundred bucks but they are custom fit and good for many years after.

That is the way to go. I work in the oil field industry and do a lot of grinding they don't fall out.
and have there own carry case. You can tie a string to each one makes them harder to lose.