DuramaxDiesels Shout Out

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
To the DuramaxDiesels community as a whole. Just wanted to say thanks for all that you guys have done. I have had 2 duramax's now and I can tell you this forum has saved my butt on alot of occasions. Not only with my personal trucks, but also on the truck work I do on the side. I wish I could give back more then as much as I received but, that will be later on down the road as I just recently bought a new home. It's a brand new stick built home that is not finished and am pulling completely out of doing the side truck work and putting all my time into my house.

It needs septic, heat, plumbing, flooring, walls and well what ever else comes along with a house haha.

Proud to say as of 26 yrs old that I'll be in my own home. But seriously I couldn't of done it with out doing alot of the side work I have done through out the years. Constantly learning the ins and outs of these, the tuning and the performance aspect of it, it's funny to take step back and really realize how far you've personally become! I think alot of us on this forum should do that!

Again! Thanks again fellas, hope everyone has a damn good holiday season coming up. I'm Ready for the next step fellas!

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2015
dallas
Biggest project ever lol! I have 60 days to get in it. Going to throw every spare minute I have at it!

Plenty of time lol. Congrats on the house. If you need any advice fell free to PM me. Framing and finish work is where i started long ago. I hope you don't plan on hanging your own Sheetrock. Hire that out. That's the best advice I can give you. And remember if you can make 50-100 and hour on side wrk don't loose that if your trying to save 20 an hour on some BS work.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Sheet rock for sure is getting hired out and heat system / a/c.

Plumbing is next for sure. I'll post up before and after pics. So far, no mortgage. I'll see how far I get.