DURAMAXDIESELS License Plate Frames

Are you interested in a license plate frame?

• Total voters

TIM Z

Screwed by 0087s
Jan 17, 2009
Navarre, OH
CAR WASH!......I dont know what its like to take a vehicle through a car wash. My last truck was to tall to fit through them and my dmax wont go with the stack:(

That sucks, mine fits fine with the stack but barely with the towing mirrors.:)

A License frame would be cool.

mrn

Sep 4, 2009
trying to build up to my 25 posts in order to sell a bd supermax for $1600 never been on here but I think its dumb to make you post 25 times before you can sell something

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
trying to build up to my 25 posts in order to sell a bd supermax for $1600 never been on here but I think its dumb to make you post 25 times before you can sell something

OFF TOPIC
There are many reasons for that and 25 posts is almost not enough. Its nice to know the person selling has been around abit and is not going to come in and scam someone. I personally would'nt buy from someone that is making 25 bs posts just to sell something. Welcome to dd

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
a metal frame with a large 'tab' on the bottom of the frame would be nice.

the tab covers up 'transporter' on the bottom of the plate i put on trailers. just stopped at tractor supply looking for a john deere one or something. they were out.
i have a nice airstream one but on the back of a f.r or keystone doesn't look right.
i probably just stress too much...

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us
OFF TOPIC
There are many reasons for that and 25 posts is almost not enough. Its nice to know the person selling has been around abit and is not going to come in and scam someone. I personally would'nt buy from someone that is making 25 bs posts just to sell something. Welcome to dd

:happy2: ding ding ding we have winner. That is the exact reason why.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
not to many guys would buy something like that from a new guy. people are gonna want to know who you are. and FYI, for a new guy you should never make a negative comment about forum here.