Dimitri Millard puts down 1147 at bullydog

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Dimitri won the dyno event for bully dog he put down 1147 if i remember correctly . Not trying to out shine the maxxed out thread that just opened up , i just heard about both results . Congrats to all dmaxes sounds like we had a kick A** showing :rockon:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Dimitri won the dyno event for bully dog he put down 1147 if i remember correctly . Not trying to out shine the maxxed out thread that just opened up , i just heard about both results . Congrats to all dmaxes sounds like we had a kick A** showing :rockon:

thats awesome... any idea what he layed down with #2 only

Jasondt2001

May 3, 2008
Salinas, Ca
Wow, two trucks over 1k.... DAMN!

Do you guys remember the days of hearing about Nasty Girl and thinking "NO way!!"?? :hug:

Congratulations!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
thats awesome... any idea what he layed down with #2 only

he is usually around 890 fuel only , he used one stage , and had another to spare . he is using a new direct port nitrous setup using 8 nozzels and a potential 2 stages . he is running a s480 as a single also for those interested in details .

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Holly hell what is the deal with all the monster D-max's this year?
Evolution, son....evolution. The knowledge and the parts are always evolving. Ya just gotta love it. :D

Congrats to Dmitri and all the guys who've helped him. (yes Trent...congrats to you too. :rofl:)

LB7s rule!

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Evolution, son....evolution. The knowledge and the parts are always evolving. Ya just gotta love it. :D

Congrats to Dmitri and all the guys who've helped him. (yes Trent...congrats to you too. :rofl:)

thanks Tom , we were up till 4am 2 nights in a row 2 weekends ago getting the trans fixed and installed in time, and testing trans tunes all this week and so far i think its going to hold this time , I had to fix alot of mistakes by the last trans builder , thank god for Mike L , we owe him big time :hug:. got 14 or so mid to low 11 sec runs on it so far , last 2 transmissions together didnt last that long :eek: :rofl:

JD4440

<< Lo-Carb Monster
Feb 27, 2009
Orlinda, TN
That # is unbelieveable; Congratulations for sure ! Is Dimitri even on any boards. I was thinking when we talked at TS he had said he wasn't.